take this radiant dawn test... if you dare

So Pelleas doing like 15 damage a hit and not doubling and getting 2HKO'd in return with shitty avoid will somehow actually help you when you should be fielding your best fighters at this point who don't need this lol15 damage to kill (or if they do need help this 15 damage isn't going to do shit anyway)?

He's likely got a support intact (unlike Oliver here) since he's got a Dark affinity which everyone appreciates (nothing wrong with +2 Atk). Oh, and Oliver's is so much better right? Unless you're going to argue Pelleas isn't promoted by 4-E (which I'd say you're wrong).

Healing even a MINOR injury is better than doing lolcrap damage.

Again, Oliver's doing much better here? I'm simply stating that your statement of Pelleas being worse than Oliver is ridiculous.

Not according to this.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe10/location.html

There are only 5 crowns total anyway (and maybe one in 4-P that I believe we don't get, since it might be like the 3-5 crown where it's only available in the japanese version, so I'm going to disregard it), from both DB/CRKs/GMs get.

If that's the Master Crown in the Info Convo, that definitely exists. So that's 6.

Are you seriously telling me that of the 4 or so DB or whatever we're using, PLUS anyone from the GMs, we will actually have a crown that is completely free and won't hurt anyone on the team if we wait until 4-2 so we can give it to Pelleas?

Can you seriously name a time when you've had GM's that haven't hit Tier 3 at this point? They wouldn't even be on Tibarn's route nevertheless anyway. Only one that's actually making use of a Master Crown is Gatrie.

Also, only 2 DB members are even worth using past Part 3: Nolan and Jill. Okay, MAYBE Taur and Zihark, but both face problems (Taur has the better excuse because he's forced).

Or a DB unit could use a crown to promote earlier and not be sucking dick.

Now apply this sentence to Pelleas. Whatever though, most people say DB isn't worth much in the first place, so maybe his only competition is the GM's in the first place. Unless we're using a shitload of them too.

Micaiah is definitely going to save a purge use so she can do something in 4-E-3 if she wants to attack something, since you only need 1 use on the weapon to bless it. What's she going to bless besides it?

She's going to want to heal more than actually do damage. She has the option to finish Dragons off with something like RexAura. It also highly pends on how much CEXP and BEXP was actually poured into Micaiah.

Except for Pelleas to not die on me if I send him to the frontlines so he can do his shitty 15 damage or whatever terrible number, I have to actually put other units in front of him when at this point in the game they have better things to do than to CONTINUE babying someone when they should just get the fuck out of there and stand in the back and use physics.

Don't you have to protect a bunch of units anyway? Including the precious Oliver? Well, maybe not a bunch, but I don't see Micaiah doing a ton and Sothe's starting to get in trouble. Ena and Kurth also need protection in the first place. At least Pelleas doesn't suffer loltransform issues, 4-E-1 is chokepoint haven on the West and East side, 4-E-2 is a bit more tedious, and 4-E-3 the Dragons have low move and everyone here can get 2RKOed pretty easily (Kurth, Ena, and Reyson are the only ones that are actually safe from these things!).

Good thing Oliver didn't need a crown which would otherwise deprive another team member of free levels.

To be frankly honest, neither does Pelleas. But Elincia's the only healer in 4-2, and having a second one isn't going to kill you. Sending Rhys is even more suicide than giving the Crown to Pelleas. Unless you're seriously suggesting to put Rhys on a team that's going to be full of units that need a bit more CEXP?

And he even has a bit more mag, plus higher staff rank.

Oh wow a rank that's easy as hell to raise (hint: Hammerne, Recover, Sleep, Physic, and Restore). Nevermind the fact that Pelleas and Oliver are nearly restoring units to near-full health anyway.

Neph has issues even visiting houses. She gets 3-4HKO'd

If it makes you feel better Marth gets 2HKOed when he visits villages.

Edited by Colonel M

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION 1: Considering performance over the entire game, who are the two best beorcs in the game?

Ike and Edward

QUESTION 2: Considering performance over the entire game, who is the best unit that joins in part 1?

Edward

QUESTION 3: Considering performance over the entire game, who are the ten worst units in the game (they can be in any order)?

Meg, Fiona, Brom, Danved, Tormod, Muarim, Vika, Astrid, Calill, and Lyre

QUESTION 4: What is the hardest Part 4 chapter and why (take 4-E as five separate chapter)?

Micaiah's secpnd chapter (I fogot the number). The desert combined with all the Wyverns and no one who can keep up with Micaiah to defend her

QUESTION 5: Who should get beastfoe in 3-6 and 3-13, and why? (Note: this is a trick question)

Trick question? Anyone really because it'll help anyone.

QUESTION 6: Considering performance in part 2 ONLY, and excluding Astrid, who is the worst unit in part 2?

Neluchi because of his avalibility

QUESTION 7: Considering performance over the entire game, and excluding Zihark and Mia, who is the best swordmaster?

Edward

QUESTION 8: Considering performance over the entire game, who is the best tome user in the game? (Tome user is one who joins able to wield tomes immediately. So someone like Laura is not included).

Soren

QUESTION 9: Considering performance over the entire game, rank the royal laguz from best to worst. (The royals considered are Nailah, Naesala, Tibarn, Caineghis, Giffca, and Kurthnaga).

Starting with the best:

1.Nailah

2.Tibarn

3.Naesala

4.Caineghis

5.Giffca

6.Kurthnaga

QUESTION 10: Considering performance over the entire game, who is the best unit in the CRKs? (The CRKs are the units who are available in 3-9)

Geoffery

BONUS QUESTION: Is Danved really Devdan?

Yes. He has multible personalitys.

This quiz is all opinion.

Also, Pelleas has more time to train up his staff rank.

If you've no complaints, I'm sigging that pic of your mekkah. Just too funny.

Edited by kirsche

You're a little too late on the quiz Luigi Bros since the answers are already up.

I didn't read them. I didn't know they were up.

We all know the answers to these questions...

They're all Nephenee. XD

(If you saw this topic in GFAQs you would know).

I've read it. :P Oscar vs Nephenee was brilliant.

• 1 month later...

QUESTION 1: Considering performance over the entire game, who are the two best beorcs in the game?

Ike and Haar. You're joking right?

QUESTION 2: Considering performance over the entire game, who is the best unit that joins in part 1?

Volug

QUESTION 3: Considering performance over the entire game, who are the ten worst units in the game (they can be in any order)?

Lyre, Lethe, Fiona, Meg, Pelleas, astrid, kyza, sigrun, ilyana, renning

QUESTION 4: What is the hardest Part 4 chapter and why (take 4-E as five separate chapter)?

4E3. Look dragons. yay, we're doomed. (although I 2-turned this on easy mode :D )

QUESTION 5: Who should get beastfoe in 3-6 and 3-13, and why? (Note: this is a trick question)

If beastkiller and beastfoe bonuses stack, Sothe. If not, Nolan I think

QUESTION 6: Considering performance in part 2 ONLY, and excluding Astrid, who is the worst unit in part 2?

Danved/Devdan

QUESTION 7: Considering performance over the entire game, and excluding Zihark and Mia, who is the best swordmaster?

Lucia(kidding) Edward, but he still failz

QUESTION 8: Considering performance over the entire game, who is the best tome user in the game? (Tome user is one who joins able to wield tomes immediately. So someone like Laura is not included).

dang this is hard... Soren?

QUESTION 9: Considering performance over the entire game, rank the royal laguz from best to worst. (The royals considered are Nailah, Naesala, Tibarn, Caineghis, Giffca, and Kurthnaga).

Tibarn, Cain, Giffca, Nailah, Naesala, Kurth

QUESTION 10: Considering performance over the entire game, who is the best unit in the CRKs? (The CRKs are the units who are available in 3-9)

Kieran

BONUS QUESTION: Is Danved really Devdan?

yes

EDIT: Sorry for reviving this topic, didn't see last post date eheheh...

Edited by Reinfleche