• Elibe
    • Magvel
    • Tellius
    • A new continent

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're gonna be resetting alot, since Cyas's RNG is rigged to prevent him from dying.

To further clarify, Cyas is invincible as an enemy.

Instead, don't you just damage Cyas and then rescue the attacker? Afterwards Cyas should "panic" and leave the map. Although I think it only works on some chapters, eg. the Reinhardt one.

Wasn't there a bit in RD when it was explained that

all the continents except Tellius were drowned by a great flood?

So I can't see the new FE game taking place on a new continent unless it is set on another planet or whatever (besides, I really want another Tellius adventure -

maybe Soren hatches a plan to usurp Micaiah from being ruler of Daein or something...

)

Every game that is on a different continent is on another planet/in an alternate reality/whatever. They aren't the same world.

Every game that is on a different continent is on another planet/in an alternate reality/whatever. They aren't the same world.

I don't remember any official statement. I do remember involvement with Narga in two different universes, as were a number of other characters and objects mentioned or actually present. Dragon's Gate too.

I don't remember any official statement. I do remember involvement with Narga in two different universes, as were a number of other characters and objects mentioned or actually present. Dragon's Gate too.

I don't remember any official statement saying that they were on the same planet/same universe/whatever. Also, there are a lot more incosistencies than actual similarities, and said similarities are more like homages to older games than direct links.

Also, where was the Dragon's Gate mentioned besides FE6 and FE7?

I thought the Dragon's Gate was mentioned in some form in Monshou.

I don't remember any official statement saying that they were on the same planet/same universe/whatever.

So since there is no official stance on it, your statement

has no truth in other than what you subjectively believe. Good for you and your opinion at least.

I thought the Dragon's Gate was mentioned in some form in Monshou.

I don't remember it being mentioned, but I didn't exactly get far in FE3.

So since there is no official stance on it, your statement

*snip*

has no truth in other than what you subjectively believe. Good for you and your opinion at least.

It is the consensus from what I have heard, though.

There is no Dragon's Gate in FE3. There is the Dragon's Valley, but it is nowhere near the same thing at all.

I prefer a new continent... and I HOPE is a new continent, We need fresh things to be the 12ยบ Fire Emblem
Oh come on you people. Do you honestly feel the need to express an opinion on this and expect to be taken seriously?

Most FE games have around two games on the same continent, meaning that they'll likely take a break from Tellus since Tellus has had its share of games. People look at FEDS and think they're going too far in remakes, but then don't realize the fact that it's a remake of a game they've never even played because they never play anything before FE6, a game which you would either need to import or have the ROM of in the West.

FEDS is pretty much fresh as far as we should be concerned, because a minority have actually played FE3.

Edited by Chainey

There is no Dragon's Gate in FE3. There is the Dragon's Valley, but it is nowhere near the same thing at all.

I believe there was talk of dragons moving through connective tunnels somewhere, if not there then somewhere else. The gist of it.