Lux's Luscious Lair of Sprites!

Lux Aeterna

Modified version. I made minor adjustments to the face, for fear of it not looking like a face anymore. :/

fp3vow.png

Edit: Made the eye a little more developed, it looked like it was cut in half or something.

I looked at it again... It hardly looks like a sprite anymore, in that I can hardly recognize the parts of characters I used. : O Don't know if that's good or bad... :unsure:It's hard to tell if it's a woman or a man.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I was bored, I made this. Narcissa deserves a battle sprite. She's essentially a recolored recruit, with a cape. Mostly because I need practice and because a cape makes everything look cooler. Here it is.

2hdd5xt.png

Because I was bored, I made this. Narcissa deserves a battle sprite. She's essentially a recolored recruit, with a cape. Mostly because I need practice and because a cape makes everything look cooler. Here it is.

2hdd5xt.png

Awesome. Although, if you look near the base of the spear, you'll notice some white pixels that aren't supposed to be there, there are some interesting white pixels on the face and the cape has some pixels that are slightly out of place, methinks.

Awesome. Although, if you look near the base of the spear, you'll notice some white pixels that aren't supposed to be there, there are some interesting white pixels on the face and the cape has some pixels that are slightly out of place, methinks.

Hmmm...? I copied it off of the FE8 sprite, ixna on the apeca. The cape however, I followed a general rule of thumb: If it wasn't touching another piece (cape edge, legs, skirt, etc.) then I shaded it in the lighter color.

Hmmm...? I copied it off of the FE8 sprite, ixna on the apeca. The cape however, I followed a general rule of thumb: If it wasn't touching another piece (cape edge, legs, skirt, etc.) then I shaded it in the lighter color.

I'm not sure that the white pixels on the spear are there in FE8, and the cape just looks odd in general.

I'm not sure that the white pixels on the spear are there in FE8, and the cape just looks odd in general.

They are. ^_^ And of course it looks kind of odd, it's my second custom made cape. What would you fix?

Anyway, out of boredom for more practice, I made me: formal style. : D

10xyptc.png

The color used to shade for the white are...blegh. Try using Artur's colors.

He also needs his skin to be changed to FE8 or his outline to be changed to FE7.

The outline is already FE7 my friend. :lol: The color however, I agree with. Here's me in formal clothing, redone.

1z237t3.png

Heeeeellooooo all! Today is a very special day!!! Do you know why? Drum roll, please! *dudududududu* Today is the premier... *dudududududu* of my... *dudududududu* very first... *dudududu...DUN* Full custom!!! Introooduuuciiing... MIST!!!

2n9asfd.png

That's right, it's my first ever! Granted, it's not perfect, but after a day of work (with many temptations to give up), I have finally jumped a huge milestone! Yahooo! Oh, and please go easy. It's my first. :unsure:Crashgordon will probably hate me for making this specific sprite. XD

EDIT: Oh and by the way, since she isn't going in a game or anything, I threw the color limit to the wind.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

2n9asfd.png

i dunno. Her eyes don't look very "Mist"-y. And that smile is hella creepy. Overall the sprite is pretty choppy and unclean.

i dunno. Her eyes don't look very "Mist"-y. And that smile is hella creepy. Overall the sprite is pretty choppy and unclean.

... First of all, I'm not sure how to fix that without making it un-FE style. And her smile.... Yeah, I'll fix that. And yeah, it's that way. I followed her RD sprite to the very outline. If it's choppy and unclean, how do you suggest I fix it? Revised smile:

jij9ky.png

And, I tried fixing her eyes. For the record, it won't work. Observe this horror.

2zz3wib.png

Now do you understand why I didn't want to try that? XD

I think the outlines might be too thick. That's why it looks so choppy.

The outlines... The outlines, of course! The hair was mostly fine, but the outline was overstacked on the clothes, the right pigtail, and other places! Here's my revised version. : D

ml5k4m.png

Also, which would you prefer, the one above, or this one (look at the hair)?

akg9lk.png

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Maybe a less manly version of lucius if you're looking for a challenge

Edited by mikethfc

Don't be like that. Heck, I still suck at FCs. There's a lot of

pillowing and aliasing. The hair is the worst, Trust me, hair

is HARD. I can do custom hair now, but it's still hard for me.

Um...maybe you can sprite Lute? Use your avatar as ref!

I just get discouraged sometimes. I'm still not an expert, but I've been spriting for 2 or 3 months now. It was easy to get started, but the perfection part is very difficult.

If I tried to sprite her in the avatar, dot to dot, it might not work, because her hair gets cut off. However, I do have 23 Lute fanarts. One is likely to fit the bill. I already have one in mind. ;) I'll try my best.

Maybe a less manly version of lucius if you're looking for a challenge

That is a challenge. I did what I could: I gave him a feather (priscilla's), I gave him lipstick, I made his cloak a more feminine color, and I tried to give him... Ah... Endowments...

nyyzrt.png

nyyzrt.png

It's a perfect counterpart for my more manly Lucius MaleLucius.png

But... There seems to be a lack of shading where the feather meets the hair. Maybe it's just me, though.

As for Lute... let's just imagine that the next FE game is a sequel to Sacred Stones, and it's 20 or so years in the future, and Lute is going to return for this game. So you could make an older Lute. Or, Lute went evil and she's the main villain. You could make an evil looking Lute.

It's a perfect counterpart for my more manly Lucius MaleLucius.png

But... There seems to be a lack of shading where the feather meets the hair. Maybe it's just me, though.

As for Lute... let's just imagine that the next FE game is a sequel to Sacred Stones, and it's 20 or so years in the future, and Lute is going to return for this game. So you could make an older Lute. Or, Lute went evil and she's the main villain. You could make an evil looking Lute.

There was a little on the right side that needed a'fixin'.

21jd6b8.png

Someone already beat me to the older Lute thing. DX

1iyk60.png

As for evil Lute? Yeah, that might be possible. But I'm not sure what you mean by evil. I mean, Idoun is evil, but she just looks sad. The only thing I could do is make Lute's eyes narrower, and then curl her smile into somethhing sinister. O_o

Edited by Lux Aeterna

There was a little on the right side that needed a'fixin'.

21jd6b8.png

What's that little drop of red on his lip that's going off the mouth? Blood? D:

What's that little drop of red on his lip that's going off the mouth? Blood? D:

Lip stick smear. XD Let's just say he recently got a gender change, so he's new to the lip-stick applying thing. XD