• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually don't care when people alter my works if they tell me (before or after doing the job). I only bitch if they're ignorant about manners, or claim the works as their own thinking they did a good job. :awesome:

How do you feel about resizing or cropping?

I hurt and/or kill things without even trying. It happens.

...where was the kaboom!!! I waited and waited and ... failed.

If he wanted to, he could literally kill the thread.

I know that...I was just pointing it out Joey.

...where was the kaboom!!! I waited and waited and ... failed.

>_>

Like how Enjolras kicks people (Rei Rei [so that's ho he lost his masculinity]) in the nuts without even trying?

Similar. I don't have to be hyper or in any mood whatsoever to pull it off and and it's even doable if I'm trying to avoid doing it >_>

I usually don't care when people alter my works if they tell me (before or after doing the job). I only bitch if they're ignorant about manners, or claim the works as their own thinking they did a good job. :awesome:

I'm an artist.

ossc60-1.gif

I don't know how and when Photobucket resized that, but who cares. That image editor confuses me.

Edited by TheEnd

How do you feel about resizing or cropping?

I don't see why people would want to upload my fanarts on their site. If that miraculously happened and they asked me beforehand, I wouldn't be bothered.

I don't see why people would want to upload my fanarts on their site. If that miraculously happened and they asked me beforehand, I wouldn't be bothered.

Well, I personally was unfamiliar with the particular reference at hand, so just sort of jumped in on a tangent. But I mean, as related issue, I didn't mean necessarily for decorating a website or anything, but for use as say an avatar on a forum. I mean, otherwise I'd be guilty of a lot of infractions. :sweat:

Though, if asked, I could usually provide a traceback to the original author, but nobody ever asks.

But this was a warn counter or something...

yes, i found that out afterward...since i think i asked.

It just looked like a loading bar...//shrug.

I'll go ahead and disappoint you right now: It's not a picture of him.

hmmm? *is confused*

TE's current avatar looks manga style. So I'm assuming it's from a manga. Though, lol it's always a facepalm.

You're trying too hard. I know you're not ignorant. :<

Which reminds me.

Every now and then, I miraculously come across people use some of my wallpapers as shitty banners, youtube video backgrounds, etc.

The last time, it was a (now apparently dead) Brazilian (!) RO server that was being accused of false advertisement.

sorta like how i expected TE's one avatar to load yet it never did...I just stared at it...and nothing happened

counttaka.gif

Edited by TheEnd

TE's current avatar looks manga style. So I'm assuming it's from a manga. Though, lol it's always a facepalm.

It's from Oosawa's FE4 Manga.

The awesome Sigurd Facepalm

Well, I personally was unfamiliar with the particular reference at hand, so just sort of jumped in on a tangent. But I mean, as related issue, I didn't mean necessarily for decorating a website or anything, but for use as say an avatar on a forum. I mean, otherwise I'd be guilty of a lot of infractions. :sweat:

Though, if asked, I could usually provide a traceback to the original author, but nobody ever asks.

AFAIK, using a fanart as an avatar without permission is considered stealing by Japanese fanartists, yes.

counttaka.gif

*watches*

Yep, this was the avatar alright.

It's from Oosawa's FE4 Manga.

The awesome Sigurd Facepalm

Oh...meh, I still need to read vagabond and seven days (?) and Chaos Breaker (Will need to check my MAL for this name, but i think this was it) and Claymore...

Edited by Hatari

AFAIK, using a fanart as an avatar without permission is considered stealing by Japanese fanartists, yes.

I remember that.

Which is why I tend to avoid using fanarts.

(Yes, you'll remember that plenty of my avatars were fanarts. I blame Fia, and I'm not talking about rule #9 here.)

Which reminds me.

Every now and then, I miraculously come across people use some of my wallpapers as shitty banners, youtube video backgrounds, etc.

The last time, it was a (now apparently dead) Brazilian (!) RO server that was being accused of false advertisement.

People love to ignore disclaimers.

People love to ignore disclaimers.

You can edit and erase watermarks. but unless you actually create something, you're a rippa.

Oh right. I should download my account's log to see who's hotlinking me.

Edited by TheEnd