• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Must hit the opponents 15 times before they die. The last one is supposedly fatal. Hyoga took them all without dying lol.

I don't even remember Aldebaran's fight much, but IIRC he decided to stop just after his horn was cut. If the battle had went on, Aldebaran would have probably won though.

TBH when someone says something about an attack in Saint Seiya, they're prolly wrong.

The problem is that he's the biggest Worf in the series.

He was the first or second one to get beat IIRC. I never got to see the fight against Scorpio so I've no clue what he's like.

First, yeah.

Milo's fight was rather eh, though.

I really love those debate threads, it shows the true colors of certain members.

<:3

The problem is that he's the biggest Worf in the series.

I haven't watched Star Trek (if that's what you're referencing), so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. :S

<:3

I haven't watched Star Trek (if that's what you're referencing), so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. :S

TVTropes uses "worf ____" to indicate something that's supposedly powerful but is ineffective, just to show how powerful a particular threat is.

Edited by TheEnd

TVTropes uses "worf ____" to indicate something that's supposedly powerful but is effective, just to show how powerful a particular threat is.

I don't quite understand. "Supposedly powerful but is effective" doesn't seem like a contradiction in terms, thus I do not understand the but.

The Worf effect is when you have a stabilished strong character, that loses a lot just to show how strong this new character(usually a villain) is.

For instance, Vegeta.

I don't quite understand. "Supposedly powerful but is effective" doesn't seem like a contradiction in terms, thus I do not understand the but.

I was changing "not effective" to "ineffective", but forgot to add after removing.