FE4 THREAD

Fia

Go, Ace, go! \o/

Thanks! :D

Does it have a lot of text? Does it have a lot of text overlapping pictures? *shudders*

Some pages have a nice number of text. As for overlapping text, there are some of them (not a ton though, I think), as well as 3 pages containing one bubble speeche with background color (like the one where Sandima shouts, in the very first page of the Stage), see:

photo0047cz.jpg

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :D

Some pages have a nice number of text. As for overlapping text, there are some of them (not a ton though, I think), as well as 3 pages containing one bubble speeche with background color (like the one where Sandima shouts, in the very first page of the Stage), see:

photo0047cz.jpg

I like Fujimori's Sandima already.

photo0047cz.jpg

I see. Last panel isn't a problem. The first one on the other hand is asdjqsdkfjklmajdhfkjlqsh.

I like Fujimori's Sandima already.

Believe me, you'll love him more and more as we'll go through. There are some really hilarious scenes with him.

I see. Last panel isn't a problem. The first one on the other hand is asdjqsdkfjklmajdhfkjlqsh.

You're right. All those "untel Castle" bits are a pain to edit, since Fujimori loves to put them on said castle background.

Stage 10 translation draft 100% done!!

I'm going to check a few things on it, then I'll upload all the stuff on my site. TheEnd, Marthur, BowKnightGirl, expect the PM in the 30 minutes to come.

Yay!! Well done Ace and thanks. :D Boy I was getting so bored.

Bored? Weren't you doing P3P's FeMC route or P4 or some Falcom game or something.

Well whatever. In unrelated news, actually got a class this semester yessssssssssssss

Take that, hopelessly congested and under-funded California education system.

Well whatever. In unrelated news, actually got a class this semester yessssssssssssss

Take that, hopelessly congested and under-funded California education system.

I registered for classes early.

Which class did ya get?

Stage 10 translation draft 100% done!!

I'm going to check a few things on it, then I'll upload all the stuff on my site. TheEnd, Marthur, BowKnightGirl, expect the PM in the 30 minutes to come.

My body was not ready.

Bored? Weren't you doing P3P's FeMC route or P4 or some Falcom game or something.

I was NewGame+ing Trails in the Sky but it is kind of boring... Same story, but at least I'm high-levelled and can avoid normal enemies. To think I'm doing all this to collect some books.

I thought I'd at least get those books first before starting P3P. Must resist...

I was NewGame+ing Trails in the Sky but it is kind of boring... Same story, but at least I'm high-levelled and can avoid normal enemies. To think I'm doing all this to collect some books.

I still don't understand why you're replaying it instead of playing SC already.

I registered for classes early.

Which class did ya get?

You better prepared bastard you

I registered mid july

Intro to philosophy h, sir.

I thought I'd at least get those books first before starting P3P. Must resist...

That FeMC story is pretty jammin sometimes, man.

I still don't understand why you're replaying it instead of playing SC already.

I don't understand either. I heard those Carnelia chapters were pretty interesting though. That and I feel like doing every single quest. I know I know I'm crazy/silly, mostly silly.

That FeMC story is pretty jammin sometimes, man.

N-no stop it!

I don't understand either. I heard those Carnelia chapters were pretty interesting though. That and I feel like doing every single quest. I know I know I'm crazy/silly, mostly silly.

Impossibly silly.

What.

Also expound.

Well, it's just that, most text books delivered history in a dull manner, or the teacher just really made it boring and kept on telling things like exports and imports. This year's history teacher is very into history and tells it in an excited manner, and the history book gets right down to the individual events. It's the individual stuff that makes it interesting (sort of like "The War of Jenkins Ear" was caused by a Spanish captain slicing off his ear and saying he would do the same to the English king if he were there. This became King George's War. I just find the fact of how it began pretty interesting).

Whether my newfound interest is because this is an honors class now or whether I just became more motivated, I'm not sure.