FE4 THREAD

Fia

No wonder he stepped down a couple months ago.

It gets funnier when they try to define efficiency and such.

Has anyone played the "efficiency is finishing the game as faster as you can in real-time; this includes time spent planning and discussing it, so if you spent 40 hours planning and 30 hours playing, you're less efficient than somebody who spent 60 hours playing" card yet?

Edited by LanceKnightGuy

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same shit that happened to Canada's leader of the opposition last month.

*insert 30 paragraph essay stating why you're wrong and why I'm always right*

NO U

Has anyone played the "efficiency is finishing the game as faster as you can in real-time; this includes time spent planning and discussing it, so if you spent 40 hours planning and 30 hours playing, you're less efficient than somebody who spent 60 hours playing" card yet?

I don't think so.

Edited by Dio

No wonder he stepped down a couple months ago.

No, just the "Real-time" card which would be more appropriate now that save scumming is apparently legal for low turn strategies that work supposedly 75% of the time.

No, just the "Real-time" card which would be more appropriate now that save scumming is apparently legal for low turn strategies that work supposedly 75% of the time.

Efficiency is pretty much letting you use save states now.

Hey look, I'm an efficient player! *reloads state*

I just found out an old friend of my family died from earlier today, and it hasn't even been a full year since his brother hanged himself.

Goddammit.

Efficiency is pretty much letting you use save states now.

Hey look, I'm an efficient player! *reloads state*

"Ha, your 60 real time hours are nothing compared to my frameskip!"

So I finally played and beat Symphony of the Night, both as Alucard and as Richter.

Obviously, PS1 version, seeing as I lack the funds for the Saturn version. And I don't feel like emulating it.

I didn't even know there was a Saturn version.

Japan only. It has graphical issues compared to the PS1 version, which is a shocker considering the Saturn was a 2D powerhouse.

But it had bonuses like a couple of small areas added, a Maria Boss Fight where she's ridiculously powerful (Along with an exclusive song) and some exclusive items (Though the only one worth using is the Alucard Spear).

Japan only. It has graphical issues compared to the PS1 version, which is a shocker considering the Saturn was a 2D powerhouse.

But it had bonuses like a couple of small areas added, a Maria Boss Fight where she's ridiculously powerful (Along with an exclusive song) and some exclusive items (Though the only one worth using is the Alucard Spear).

Shocking indeed, Saturn has some pretty amazing 2D games.

That's interesting, yeah.

Maria is also playable like Richter, and there are a few unique songs (most of which are unimpressive, IMO). Richter also has a "new" sprite, which is really just a crummy modification of his old one.

The Saturn version suck. IGA agreed, don't bother him about it.

Who d'ya think I should prioritise, Empress / Emperor / Lovers / Aeon?

I think you should go for Yellow Temperance.