FE4 THREAD

Fia

Meh... I guess it's a good thing to be playing this a bit too... It feels like the rhythm of the combos will help me get used to Guilty Gear when it comes out for the PSN.

Well thats good when you do those stylish combos for GG. You get a lot of sessions for BB or GG at where you live? For my location its all about marvel.

Edited by Generic Operator

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats good when you do those stylish combos for GG. You get a lot of sessions for BB or GG at where you live? For my location its all about marvel.

Yeah, it's mostly BB. We haven't touched GG because of the PS2 issues we've been having. It's always either someone forgets the controllers, or the PS2 is broken.

Controllers because no PS2 sticks D:

We only started recently playing Arcana for some reason. XD

Yeah, it's mostly BB. We haven't touched GG because of the PS2 issues we've been having. It's always either someone forgets the controllers, or the PS2 is broken.

Controllers because no PS2 sticks D:

We only started recently playing Arcana for some reason. XD

I see.

I forget that ps2 dont have sticks, the fate stay night fg needs to be re released for ps3.

New stuff is good, while BB is a good game the lack of characters make it a bit boring when played too long. I went to a BB session once played a few games then spent the rest doing something else. maybe someone likes loli fights or GG training

WHY can't I switch it to widescreen mode online and on replays? I can do WITHOUT the fanservice.

Take a look at how the entire match was scrubby... up until the part where I knew what I was doing... aka being an asshole and combo'ing into the Critical Heart FALCON LOVE PUNCH.

I felt bad. I was facing a relatively new player like me too...

Anyways, good night.

WHY can't I switch it to widescreen mode online and on replays? I can do WITHOUT the fanservice.

Take a look at how the entire match was scrubby... up until the part where I knew what I was doing... aka being an asshole and combo'ing into the Critical Heart FALCON LOVE PUNCH.

I felt bad. I was facing a relatively new player like me too...

Anyways, good night.

If it guarantees a kill on the opponent go for it. Unnecessary, maybe but a kills a kill don't let the opponent get a second chance. Nah don't feel too bad since it's online mode as long as something is learned from the match.

Night

Edited by Generic Operator

I wonder if G.Ban asked for FireLizard's permission to edit his script. Because you know, I could totally report that if that wasn't the case, since editing someone's text and claiming to do "translation work" is basically the same as someone editing someone else's sprites or artworks.

Not to mention that there is nothing more insulting for a translator to have someone else change your script (some of those changes aren't even justified nor correct) just because he felt like it.

Anyway, it almost looks like the whole FE4 cast will make it into Awakening. :awesome:

Right now I'm just hoping that they'll get Elto in there.

Edited by Marthur

Reading these stirring tales of competition reminds me that my area is kinda dead for FGs

There's plenty of competition just outside of town, really ain't that far, but man gas is no joke for a poor fella like me

Anyway, it almost looks like the whole FE4 cast will make it into Awakening. :awesome:

Is that so?

Man I don't wanna have to buy a 3DS

Edited by Pride

and Ein tells me a couple days ago that you can marry her >_>

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT

"Hey dad, I heard you're a lolicon!"

I wonder if G.Ban asked for FireLizard's permission to edit his script.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because you know, I could totally report that if that wasn't the case, since editing someone's text and claiming to do "translation work" is basically the same as someone editing someone else's sprites or artworks.

Not to mention that there is nothing more insulting for a translator to have someone else change your script (some of those changes aren't even justified nor correct) just because he felt like it.

Go for it

I kinda doubt FireLizard will care, but who knows - I've barely talked to him, myself

It's bound to happen. In b4 Aless instead

I saw that coming when you idled

Bad NTG

Actually I was forced to idle because of youknowwho

they love doing that

YEAH YOU TELL IT!! >=D Can you tell that to my girly symptoms too? I'm having both at the same time and it's no fun >_< It makes me extra whiny too. ;A;

Yes very unfortunate that once we were on at the same time I had a field trip to go to ;~;

Oh no, what a terrible coincedence!! Mother Nature, CALM DOWN

;~;

I think my girlfriend's going to get me a pair of Hello Kitty boxers for my birthday.

What.

And that's just the start of it.

Actually I was forced to idle because of youknowwho

they love doing that

Get that dongle

And talking about youknowwho

FE13 starts just like Zero no Kiseki

Are you ready for Ao no Kiseki spoilers you aren't going to tell him because you're a good girl, Jenni

B-but Cecilia is HOT!

Your excuse was lack of time

Get that dongle

And talking about youknowwho

FE13 starts just like Zero no Kiseki

Are you ready for Ao no Kiseki spoilers you aren't going to tell him because you're a good girl, Jenni

Maybe... or maybe get a really long cable

Uhhhh okay.

Indeed! but today I found some time and besides it is just 12 episodes...

also I forgot my external disc home...

Sask

It's okay to change your mind

But it isn't okay to give bs excuses about it

Maybe... or maybe get a really long cable

Uhhhh okay.

Either way works, just do it

I can't check the videos right now because proxies are acting up but

Have you seen Zero no Kiseki's opening (main characters entering ruins at lv40) and/or Ao's first meaningful teaser (

)

Either way works, just do it

I can't check the videos right now because proxies are acting up but

Have you seen Zero no Kiseki's opening (main characters entering ruins at lv40) and/or Ao's first meaningful teaser (

)

;_; Yes sir

Um... my bro played Zero right? Hmm, I remember some ruins (don't remember lv 40). Video currently unavailable ;-;

But it's true dammit >_>

It's okay Sask

LoGH doesn't have aras

;_; Yes sir

Um... my bro played Zero right? Hmm, I remember some ruins (don't remember lv 40). Video currently unavailable ;-;

Meanwhile I even waste money on equipmente that doesn't suit my needs...

Your bro played Zero

However, the beginning of Zero is only fully explained at the end of Ao

;-;

you're such a nice guy ;-;

NTG sees no mystery in me

Edited by TheEnd

Napoleon's got a :O in his avatar!!

Meanwhile I even waste money on equipmente that doesn't suit my needs...

Your bro played Zero

However, the beginning of Zero is only fully explained at the end of Ao

;-;

Mmm... save that money maaaaan

Ah

It's okay Sask

LoGH doesn't have aras

I didn't say I will not finish it though...

Napoleon's got a :O in his avatar!!

Teeheeheeheehee...

Edited by Reinhard von Lohengramm

Mmm... save that money maaaaan

Ah

MONEY EXISTS TO BUY CONVENIENCE

A tpk happens

oh god not that cr@p again

when i say nice guy

i mean it

>crap

You didn't