• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun stuff.

FreeSpace 2 Open and ME3 for me here. And maybe some more Skyrim later. :awesome:

Oh, and hidden behind the whole Toronto thing, seems like Luongo actually wants to go back to Florida. And they're probably the more likely takers, with Burke not liking long contracts.

What is your character in Skyrim?

Florida really? With Theo already in place?

How's that character?

Delaying the main quest, trying to complete 125 side jobs the Thieves Guild while gathering Daedric artifacts and Dragon Priest masks.

Part of me wants to start the Dark Brotherhood for the Ancient Shrouded Gear, but I'll do that once I finish all of the above, even if it takes quite some time.

Edited by Dio

Your "brother" has been giving us some trouble today. ._.

I disowned Cam if anybody's wondering, but what has that cheeky brat been doing?

Hey, it's more frequent than weekly! Maybe. It's very sporadic. :P

How's summer, everyone?

I swear I only see you in this thread on Sundays. I do see you post in mafia a few times on other days though.

I wish I was working.

Your "brother" has been giving us some trouble today. ._.

Kim is the nice twin, Kam is the naughty one.

I disowned Cam if anybody's wondering

Kim is the nice twin, Kam is the naughty one.

oh and Uncle Mumu, don't bother answering:

[11:25:13 PM] Cam: if you're wondering what went down i basically got warned four times for spam and then got suspended for bowing to arch and reporting a post as a joke

I miss Soluna. ):

Edited by Iris

I disowned Cam if anybody's wondering, but what has that cheeky brat been doing?

He spammed a lot, he got warned for spamming, then he got butthurt over his warns. Then he abused the report system and was suspended because it. That's it in a nutshell.

And apparently Arch wasn't serious in Cam's thread. Now I feel a bit dumb, but it at least gave me an excuse to explain why I suspended him. All's well that ends well, I guess.

edit: Ninja'd :(:

Edited by Charlie

Well stop it D=

It's not on purpose..!

What is your character in Skyrim?

Florida really? With Theo already in place?

Brenton, with primary focus on bows and one-handed right now, Destruction later.

Makes sense on all sides, maybe with Theo/Clem going to Vancouver plus other bits.

On the Vancouver side, one team that actually would agree to a trade and be willing to give stuff up (Bjungstad has been identified, apparently).

On the Florida side, immediate improvement while giving Markstrom more time (with his knee injuries and such), maybe give him a bit of backup time, as well as a plan in case Markstrom doesn't turn out.

On the Luongo side, his family is down there, and he owns a house there.

Edited by Sinistar

Brenton, with primary focus on bows and one-handed right now, Destruction later.

Makes sense on all sides, maybe with Theo/Clem going to Vancouver plus other bits.

On the Vancouver side, one team that actually would agree to a trade and be willing to give stuff up (Bjungstad has been identified, apparently).

On the Florida side, immediate improvement while giving Markstrom more time (with his knee injuries and such), maybe give him a bit of backup time, as well as a plan in case Markstrom doesn't turn out.

On the Luongo side, his family is down there, and he owns a house there.

I strongly suggest against Destruction unless you have mods that increase spell damage. What's the guy's race?

I guess so. I'd probably strike a deal with Tampa before Sunrise first, though, if Luongo really wants to go in Florida.

I strongly suggest against Destruction unless you have mods that increase spell damage. What's the guy's race?

I guess so. I'd probably strike a deal with Tampa before Sunrise first, though, if Luongo really wants to go in Florida.

I realize, I played before. still fun And again, Brenton.

Tampa just got Lindback. They're off the table.

I realize, I played before. still fun And again, Brenton.

Tampa just got Lindback. They're off the table.

Oh, Breton. I thought that was the name of your character. Currently I have an Orc.

I guess.

Edited by Dio