• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's overrated. There's plenty of non-heavyweight fast machines but everyone has a boner on the Hyper Speeder.

Take your time.

Wow really? I didn't think it'd be popular. It's pretty much fave just because I have the best turning control with it.

@Astra: I haven't gotten Ys Origin yet and haven't done much on my last YsF playthrough since I played that a few times already.

Stupid breaker nonsense.

So they're porting the ol' JJBA fighter to PSN and XBL huh

sure hope there's a button that turns off petshop

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I wish I had a PS3.

Dio agrees.

Edited by Sirius

I assume JJBA is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure..?

Yessir, the game with a freaking bird that's so broken it once resulted in a 15-win streak between 2 players who are quite evenly matched or the one using said bird was not the better player by a slight margin.

You should, it is fun and close battles are quite intense since you can't ever kill someone who's guarding IIRC.

Chip damage is a terrible thing. :Knoll:

super late but

I'll see you guys next Sunday night, or something.

I keep forgetting about our pro bohemian rhapsody rendition

Anyway boss, have fun doing whatever it is you're doing. I'd wish good luck but you know

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I wish I had a PS3.

Dio agrees.

We should all agree on this.

Ahh, I never played that game tho. but I do love fighting games I should give it a try sometime.

Oh? What fighters do you play?

Wow really? I didn't think it'd be popular. It's pretty much fave just because I have the best turning control with it.

I always liked the control of the Big Fang better. While it controls like shit, I also like the Sonic Phantom as well and even got some records with it, beating Staff Ghosts for a tournament.

Yessir, the game with a freaking bird that's so broken it once resulted in a 15-win streak between 2 players who are quite evenly matched or the one using said bird was not the better player by a slight margin.

All the offense, speed and mobility in the world.

Thank goodness it has shitty defense.

So do I, but the thought of entering a player lobby where everyone is Petshop is just

intrinsically unappealing

Trenchcoats/Ragna/Sol Badguy/Chie/Mitsuru are way better. :KnollRoll: