FE4 THREAD

Fia

Shiny_Sandshrew_IV.png

It is such a pretty occurrence whenever you encounter one. ^__^

Prettiest encounters

Looking one with a good nature and during it, got

the prettiest happening of all time which was a female Vulpix. <3

(Needed to insert Fire Red cart to encounter them)

And my second was a female Shiny Pichu which is now a Pikachu. <3

Didn't want to evolve it. Don't want it to lose it's cuteness.

What's y'all prettiest occurrences?

Dunno, since I don't care for shinies. But I do have a shiny Emboar that was given to me as a Tepig. Eh.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno, since I don't care for shinies. But I do have a shiny Emboar that was given to me as a Tepig. Eh.

Yay! ^-^

*sniffle* I still have never found one ;~;

Sure they're no different, but it's always nice finding those rarities~ But I guess I can understand if people don't care about those =3

I don't care for shinies myself. Mainly because that's the only thing that makes them differ from non-shinies.

Indeed.

It is a nice occurrence if you encounter one and catch it! As it is nice to have certain Pokemon of a different color with sparkles emitting whenever it is sent out to battle.

Sure they're no different, but it's always nice finding those rarities~ But I guess I can understand if people don't care about those =3

/pats Fre-fre

You'll find it.

Radar abuse if you desperately want a shiny of that poke. Though I've encountered both of those shinies without the radar. =)

-----

Mainly had Shiny Pikachu participate in coordination contests. <33

One of the few that I participate it in contests. Used a regular Milotic too for participation instead of just putting it in battles.

Edited by ポーラ

You'll find it.

Radar abuse if you desperately want a shiny of that poke. Though I've encountered both of those shinies without the radar. =)

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no and no (though I've never had a radar thingy before so it must be in a game I haven't played x3)

I am only finding a shiny when I find one, I'm not gonna radar abuse or anything like that because then it almost feels like I didn't actually find one normally

Thanks for trying to help though, but I do not want to do anything besides running into one randomly =3

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no and no (though I've never had a radar thingy before so it must be in a game I haven't played x3)

I am only finding a shiny when I find one, I'm not gonna radar abuse or anything like that because then it almost feels like I didn't actually find one normally

Thanks for trying to help though, but I do not want to do anything besides running into one randomly =3

You do realize who you're talking to, right?

I'm not a loli... lolis don't exist outside of anime.

Sorry NTW. Once they've made up their mind there's no changing it. :<

lol Emerald Knight's sig.

lol your sig

I'M SORRY EIN. I don't have an image of Ninian lying on the floor, looking up and smiling.

What about Ninian laying down and looking at you? Remember now?

Also, I was referring to the text more so than the image.