• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother couldn't stomach playing Heavens Feel to the end.

You mean unlimited sex works?

Yeah, my fangirl sis couldn't stop talking about how bad that was. Especially from what she talked about how Shiro had a wet dream about Rin.

She's a dragon. I don't think a Ninian pony's gonna freak me out at all.

Awwwww I'm too used to assuming that everyone has the utmost hatred for MLP and you responded to the video in moonspeak which you say you only do when you're highly disappointed x3

Man, you dudes sure love yourselves some UBW. It was definitely a good route, but well that's opinions I s'pose.

You mean unlimited sex works?

Yeah, my fangirl sis couldn't stop talking about how bad that was. Especially from what she talked about how Shiro had a wet dream about Rin.

Tohsaka's anus

Wow. Seems like a Japanese VA had the same thing happen to him as Mumu.

What the hell Silver Link. Just what the hell. That is mean. That is horrible. And I expected better from a professional company than a prank like that.

Calling a VA for a job opportunity, then pretty much dangling it in front of him to taunt him, and laughing at how "stupid" he was for being hopeful at landing a role?

Taping the entire thing, having fake VA's audition with him to make it seem real... putting him on stage... and giving him a "position" to be a janitor? And then putting it on Nico Nico for all to see?

Just... what... the hell... WHAT THE HELL MAN.

I mean sure, if the prank came with an official apology and a crapton of money... Even I'd be glad for the publicity...

But he didn't get crap. Not even an apology. What the hell.

I do not understand.

It has something to do about his dislike for stuff like that. Kind of why he got rid of that one cute Laura pic.

So far, I'm inclined to agree, and can't really feel like continuing Heaven's Feel. I guess I'll do it one day, just to complete it.

No need to force yourself to do finish something you're not feeling.

^AYE NO ES BUENO!

Keep thine anime out of mine ponies. :):

[/jerk]

Now I hope they make one.

Wow. Seems like a Japanese VA had the same thing happen to him as Mumu.

What the hell Silver Link. Just what the hell. That is mean. That is horrible. And I expected better from a professional company than a prank like that.

Calling a VA for a job opportunity, then pretty much dangling it in front of him to taunt him, and laughing at how "stupid" he was for being hopeful at landing a role?

Taping the entire thing, having fake VA's audition with him to make it seem real... putting him on stage... and giving him a "position" to be a janitor? And then putting it on Nico Nico for all to see?

Just... what... the hell... WHAT THE HELL MAN.

I mean sure, if the prank came with an official apology and a crapton of money... Even I'd be glad for the publicity...

But he didn't get crap. Not even an apology. What the hell.

So that was real? Huh.

Oh, the Kokoroco scandal yes? Yeah, ain't that a shame, making a joke out of people who just trying hard.

... I don't even know what you're talking about why in the world did I click through all of those

It may be better that you don't know.

As for why you clicked them all, well...

[spoiler=you know]

thats just your luck

Edited by Pride

I don't why peeps are so appalled by the whole Kokokokoro thing. Are they forgetting how terrible we tend to be as a whole? :Knoll:

Why shouldn't they be appalled? For those who believe in a moral standard, the fact that humanity is inherently base doesn't mean you can't be upset when someone you admire disappoints you.

Why shouldn't they be appalled? For those who believe in a moral standard, the fact that humanity is inherently base doesn't mean you can't be upset when someone you admire disappoints you.

I guess...

1.30GB video upload woot

This is going to take around 12 hours to do.

But when you aim for quality over file size....

Actually I had gone to sleep when you posted that... :/

I still saw your status as "Online" when I posted that....

Edited by BLS