FE4 THREAD

Fia

ArticunoArticunoArticunoArticunoArticunoArticunoArticunoArticunoArticuno

I totally haven't prepared for this at all

Articuno has been my favourite legendary bird since I was a wittle baby girl x3

Is there anything I would need my master ball on more than this? =o Cause I'm feeling kinda lazy atm =3

Also is Articuno registering on my dowsing thingy or is it sitting on top of a hidden item? x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... why the sad face?

Because I nearly threw away a master ball on it because I thought it'd take 20 ultra balls D=

Figures you'd like the fluffy bird.

I liked it for the long pretty and flowy tail though~~~

Because I nearly threw away a master ball on it because I thought it'd take 20 ultra balls D=

I liked it for the long pretty and flowy tail though~~~

... But you caught it in an ultra ball, though, right?

Articuno was always my favorite, too.

Ew.

That Ninetales was pathetic.

It did nothing but quick attack =[

... But you caught it in an ultra ball, though, right?

Articuno was always my favorite, too.

Yes I know I caught it in an ultra ball but I could've easily thrown it away from my ignorance is all ;~;

=D

Yes I know I caught it in an ultra ball but I could've easily thrown it away from my ignorance is all ;~;

=D

Always look on the briiiight side of life~! (funny that I say that)

Ew.

That Ninetales was pathetic.

It did nothing but quick attack =[

lawl

I guess it had squat aside from FAYAH moves.

=D

*cuddles*

Edited by Golden Cucco

*tries to use a super repel*

The effects of a previous repel still linger you should wait blah blah blah (something like that =3)

*takes one step*

*repel wears off*

>=I

I'm gonna regret staying up this late D=

*zzzzz's*

Edited by Freohr Datia

Mm. Freohr is Offline so I can't tacklehug her. Hm...

*cuddles*

*tries to use a super repel*

That's totally how I saw that line.

I'm gonna regret staying up this late D=

*zzzzz's*

G'night Freohr?

I see...another account that NTG hacked....

No! Just because Nightmare is a gentleman and telling you to be nice to crickets... /patpat Did the cricket go away?

ARRRRRRRGH I HATE THIS FICKLE FACETIOUS FUCKING FUCKER

Sorry but I thought this was some amazing alliteration

Watching little ants clean their face like my hamsters always did is fun too because it's cute~ It's like people would never expect such "ugly" things to worry about how clean they are =3

Although for all I know they aren't cleaning their face. Maybe just rubbing it feels good x3

Really?! Ants cleaning/rubbing their faces? How big are these ants? I'm surprised you can tell... I'm thinking of like tiny ants...

>SoC receiving Kakusei

Calm down man~ And I can almost see your reflection in the 3DS. That is pretty cool though, that burning blue colour...

Speaking of chocolate chip cookies, who knew they handed out some top-tier cookies at, of all places, a furniture store?

Thank goodness for those cookies too, otherwise I might have felt bad for stringing along the saleswoman into thinking I was actually buying that fine swivel chair.

When I was just there for

you know

all their cookies

Wow cookies.

Just wow.

Speaking of which me and computers never mixed either. Wait I've already mentioned this before.

In other news, I finished Professor Layton and the Last Specter!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got the mood for it a few days ago. WOW to I think I was so near to the end. Well, about 3 hours to the end. LOL. And it was pretty cool actually. Yeah. It wasn't bad at all. (Gosh, that 2nd game had the worst plot twist...) Anyway, when Loosha appeared I was like WTF

but she was so brave and she was so cute that I grew to adore her. Ahhhhh when she kicked the bucket I was like "wahhh" and wiping tears from my eyes ;~;

Now I gotta find all the missing things that I'm missing. Puzzles and minigames. Oh god, Mouse Alley is pretty addictive. This might be a way to train my reflexes. Or will I get bored before that happens...