• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I have the patience to re-watch LoGH 101-110

Exactly

Now that's one interesting word

Usually it's used hyperbolically, since it's very rare for two individuals to think completely the same way about something; as far I know, there are three basic ways of using it

First, to settle with a common ground, leaving irrelevant differences aside

Second, if the user doesn't want the other person to lose face

And third, if the user doesn't want to lose face

I suppose that's what I think of that

Announcement

ATTN EVERYONE!!!!!!

Right now they are having Keldeo distributed at Gamestop and I've just went to Gamestop just now and downloaded it wirelessly in both of my gamepacks of Black and White versions. It'll be a great addition to the party of Black/White2. I've used cheat codes to get Meoletta already and that I'm going to pick up my Genesect on the 8th. As they are going to have it on display starting on the 8th this month as they've announced it on serebii.net already.

Keldeo will only be availiable on the 6th this month before it's gone. So get it now while there's still time!!!! Because of Genesect is why Keldeo be gone in three days from now. It's been distributed since August 26th and it'll last until the 6th this month. I'm going to say it again......

Get it now

Because it won't no longer be available anymore after the 6th this month. This is awesome! I'll have two event pokes before starting my Black/White2 game which will be released on the 7th this month. Great! Now I can teach it Sacred Sword! ^_^ It came with a PPMax too. ^.^

But I can't belive that serebii.net didn't notify us of this, or must have missed the news. Glad I saw this poster of Keldeo for the dates of distribution between August 26th-October 6th. Glad that I've caught this event in time!

Edited by ポーラ

I got Keldeo within the first week of the event and I assume anyone who wanted one did the same... >_>

Yay! ^^

I don't want anyone to miss getting it! ^^

Edit: Yay! Some legit ubers!. =)

Edited by ポーラ

You would if Keldeo was an alchemist.

A flimsy excuse with more holes than Swiss cheese... Is that the best you can do? Pathetic. I've got a lot on my plate as of late.

A flimsy excuse with more holes than Swiss cheese... Is that the best you can do? Pathetic. I've got a lot on my plate as of late.

Only you would take it as an insult, Richard. And you do have a lot on your plate, cheese to go with your whine.

Bam owned. That pwn is gonna sting until next Wednesday. Walk it off.

Maybe to you, because to me, that was even more pathetic than normal.

Only you would take it as an insult, Richard. And you do have a lot on your plate, cheese to go with your whine.

Either way, I have a lot of other games I want, which means by the time I get B2W2, the event period would have long gone.

Either way, I have a lot of other games I want, which means by the time I get B2W2, the event period would have long gone.

Hey, guess what, you can get Keldeo in BW1.