• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I retract my previous statement. My mom is capable of high-level trolling. The question is if she's doing it intentionally or not.

She pretty much saw Lumi's redraw of her and she said she wanted to cross stitch the picture.

I retract my previous statement. My mom is capable of high-level trolling. The question is if she's doing it intentionally or not.

She pretty much saw Lumi's redraw of her and she said she wanted to cross stitch the picture.

Your mom's doing Ninian crafts and you're upset about that? >_>

I wanna see it when she's finished.

Welp

I guess now I won't get to say I never got in a car wreck before anymore =o It happened sooner than I expected...

But

None of us were going fast or anything, we were at a complete stop in front of a stop light that had more traffic than usual, but not only that some car just stopped randomly far back from the light so this girl could be stupid and open the door and get out for some reason then get back in... And so the person behind us was caught off guard and ended up rear-ending us and bumped us into the car in front of us

So really it was pretty decent for a first car-wreck~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Sounds like a blast.

I found it pretty entertaining, really ^~^

Except for when we found out there was a little baby in the truck that was in front of us

But he looked completely unharmed so that's good

But also this is a new truck and we don't have insurance on it yet ;~;

It held up really well though~ It's a Ford truck =o

Hopefully the repair costs won't be too much. >_>

I'm more worried about the car in front of us

They got a friggin huge dent in their back

And it had a tire on the back of it so the thingy supporting it shattered

All we got was a tiny dent in our rear bumper and it is also bending downwards a tiny bit now and a piece of something fell off the front (I think it might've been a thingy too support the license plate? But since this is our new truck there wasn't a plate there at the time) but besides that it held up really really well~

I'm starting to feel sore now though ;~;

You do that?

This might sound surprising, but I do happen to have friends

It isn't trolling if it isn't intentional

Pilot expects to be forgotten because he's used to it already, it isn't like he wants it

Isn't it sad Pilot

*sigh* Always reminding me.

19M6c.png

Heehee I read that as Ms. Sinistar and thought he was either goofing around or he got a girlfriend ("CONGRATS PILOT!! =D") that wore that name proudly~

Ha ha actuallyifyoucanbelieveitihaveone

Hooraaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy~!

And if you've seen the past however many pages (prolly 1 or 2?) you'll see that you indeed weren't forgotten!! =D

Yay, I suppose.

Yup x3 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I NEVER KNEW THIS

*sniff* ;~;

I should consider that. Would be easier than the glasses-with-mustache one. Well, yep. Long-distance though, sadly.

Excuse me;

... *ahem* .... YAAAAAAAAAY