• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

To Mumu, that is one and the same... and I'm not talking about the "innocent" entertainment.

...yeah, good night.

... Maybe I better get my planned nap now then.

What does (uses the "Secret" "Bullet Proof Shield") don't you understand?

Okay. Time to be a jerk before I got to bed.

G-O-D-M-O-D-I-N-G god moding.

I'd love to see our hero in an RP forum.

What part of "God Moding" don't you understand? :P:

I guess this is what happens

when an unstoppable mind

meets an immutable imagination

Hibye Pride.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I want to be entertained, not kidnapped.

WHAT

Why do you complain? You are entertained by my shenanigans, are you not?

What does (uses the "Secret" "Bullet Proof Shield") don't you understand? And plus, Evil never wins.

I don't understand the part where it blocks a bullet that cannot possibly be blocked ever. :Knoll:

Also, good and evil are simply a matter of perspective. From my perspective, you are quite evil, having murdered an innocent mantis and attacked Tangerien for no good reason.

Why do you complain? You are entertained by my shenanigans, are you not?.

um...

yes

you know what, I'm taking my nap now

so thank you everyone

/runs

um...

yes

you know what, I'm taking my nap now

so thank you everyone

/runs

*unties Fia and gives her a pillow and a blanket*

Sleep tight. :D:

And to think you people thought I was going to do something perverse to Fia... Ha!

Edited by Charlie

I don't understand the part where it blocks a bullet that cannot possibly be blocked ever. Knoll.gif

Also, good and evil are simply a matter of perspective. From my perspective, you are quite evil, having murdered an innocent mantis and attacked Tangerien for no good reason.

Theres bullet proof shields, bullet proof jacket, bullet proof pants, bullet proof helmets, etc. can not get damged by bullets.

Plus, I am a good guy and hero. The mantis was not a normal mantis and Tangerine attacked me first.

Theres bullet proof shields, bullet proof jacket, bullet proof pants, bullet proof helmets, etc. can not get damged by bullets.

Plus, I am a good guy and hero. The mantis was not a normal mantis and Tangerine attacked me first.

Except I specifically said it was a special bullet that could not be blocked or evaded by any means. That means it will break through even if you try to block it with the strongest shield, and it will hit you even if you're moving faster than the speed of light.

The mantis was definitely a normal mantis, because I was the one who owned it, and Tangerine never attacked you. YOU are the bad guy. :Knoll:

Except I specifically said it was a special bullet that could not be blocked or evaded by any means. That means it will break through even if you try to block it with the strongest shield, and it will hit you even if you're moving faster than the speed of light.

The mantis was definitely a normal mantis, because I was the one who owned it, and Tangerine never attacked you. YOU are the bad guy. Knoll.gif

Not to this guy, he has a protective bullet proof clothes from gun shots.

Plus, a good guy and hero.

*kidnaps Tangerine*

Now it's your turn.

*Uses Hipnotysem on Gustave to stop attacking and stop kidnapping*

Edited by King Marth 64

Not to this guy, he has a protective bullet proof clothes from gun shots.

Plus, a good guy and hero.

But it is a special bullet that can go through anything. That includes so-called bullet proof vests and shields.

But it is a special bullet that can go through anything. That includes so-called bullet proof vests and shields.

*Wears a Super Bullet Proof Vest from super effective special bullet and then, wears an invisible suit and becomes invisable so that Gustave can't see*