FE4 THREAD

Fia

*Wears a Super Bullet Proof Vest from super effective special bullet and then, wears an invisible suit and becomes invisable so that Gustave can't see*

*uses Predator vision to see Marth*

*cuts Marth's vest with an adamantium blade*

At least you know what she likes.

But that was just research. I wanted to see if Marth would react the same way he did when I "kidnapped" and "tied up" Fia. He didn't, which proves that he thinks Tangerine is bad and that Fia is good. Such a poor, misguided fool... :(

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*uses Predator vision to see Marth*

*cuts Marth's vest with an adamantium blade*

But that was just research. I wanted to see if Marth would react the same way he did when I "kidnapped" and "tied up" Fia. He didn't, which proves that he thinks Tangerine is bad and that Fia is good. Such a poor, misguided fool... :(

I am no fool. *Uses the anti-Predator vision Invisible suit and repairs the vest and ties Gustave up without him seeing me and made him pass out.* Good night.

Why so anonymous, Marthur?

Anonymities are pretty cool.

Anonymity One can be super canceled into Anonymity Severance, so that's pretty useful. The B version is slower though, but I guess you can make use of it after repeling an attack (except against Kojiroh whose recovery is faster.)

Anonymity Two is a pretty damn good anti-air. Also MUDA DA.

Anonymity Three is awesome. Plus it's an overhead which can catch the opponent off-guard. It's hard to repel as well.

Anonymity Four is okay I guess. It's slower than Two as an anti-air, but it can follow a strong kick or even Anonymity One's B version.

Anonymity Five gives super armor and that's cool. Use it when the opponent is on the ground. The second part is slow but can stun the opponent, and it's super cancellable as well!

Anonymity Severance is like Anonymity One, only more badass. Can save your life when your life meter is low.

Now Anonymity Ultimate is THE shit. The first part can follow Anonymity Three and gives super armor that can withstand THREE hits. If hit once, you won't be able to do the second part, which would be a damn SHAME because it's that great. I mean, creating a glass between life and death and removing the opponent's soul then crushing it. It feels so great once you accomplish that.

And that's why I love anonymity and hide my face with my hand.

I wonder if Wood was inspired by Setsuna.

Edited by Marthur

This is great. So I started a new game on my completed file in RD on normal, I'm on 1-6-2 and the green units are dying left a right. Now, I have another Normal file on 1-E and I'm sure few of the green units have died on the chapter I'm on in my current file.

It's kind of funny.

And I have a vial ready for your delicious tears for when you get to Nono and Sariya.

Ewiiiiieeeeeee what are you even gonna do with those

*Uses Hipnotysem on Gustave to stop attacking and stop kidnapping*

It's because you missed his edit~

But that edit did come two minutes after he made the posty.