FE4 THREAD

Fia

Because of Vincent taking too long and showing too little interest?

But I'll stay until the end of the year

Gaming Bus' articles are often old news when they're posted though. But at least they're detailed.

Oh... You did say 40 days. I guess I've been losing track of time recently.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaming Bus' articles are often old news when they're posted though. But at least they're detailed.

And they're going to be even older now

Oh... You did say 40 days. I guess I've been losing track of time recently.

It's okay Marthur

But that would be pathetic.

But hey, let's hear your advice.

Heehee okay then

But... I don't really do anything to get sleep... =<

I just think I'm too used to sleep.

But maybe if you are a light sleeper like I am you can run a fan to kind of block out noise like I have to do...

Okay, okay, I'm back.

Yay.

And they're going to be even older now

It's okay Marthur

: /

Heehee okay then

But... I don't really do anything to get sleep... =<

I just think I'm too used to sleep.

But maybe if you are a light sleeper like I am you can run a fan to kind of block out noise like I have to do...

Well, it's not that I can be woken up easily. But more like I can't fall asleep at all, because my mind is busy with work-related stuff. For the past three days, I've been seeing colored cubes whenever I close my eyes. It looks cool during the first five minutes, but then you just wish they'd go away. But they don't.

Well, it's not that I can be woken up easily. But more like I can't fall asleep at all, because my mind is busy with work-related stuff. For the past three days, I've been seeing colored cubes whenever I close my eyes. It looks cool during the first five minutes, but then you just wish they'd go away. But they don't.

Well for me fan worked for putting me to sleep too x3 But still it was because it blocked noise

I'm not an expert on knowing how to fall asleep when I have a lot on my mind... Because I haven't solved that problem for myself.

Heehee that sounds interesting =3 But yeah that also sounds like that'd be distracting and annoying

I think the only way I found out how to lessen sizes is by lessening quality, which could include decreasing the actual size of it, like... you know.... size?.......

But anyway the only ways I found that changed size was in a gif editing website or something... idk how to do any of that stuff myself.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Yoshikage Kira drinks a glass of warm milk and does stretching exercises before he goes to bed, and he falls asleep immediately.

Well for me fan worked for putting me to sleep too x3 But still it was because it blocked noise

I'm not an expert on knowing how to fall asleep when I have a lot on my mind... Because I haven't solved that problem for myself.

Heehee that sounds interesting =3 But yeah that also sounds like that'd be distracting and annoying

I don't think my brother would be okay with me using a fan during winter. It would be a waste of electricity as well.

Oh, it's okay, don't worry about it.

It really was cool the first time around. But now I'm just sick of it. ;__;

I don't think my brother would be okay with me using a fan during winter. It would be a waste of electricity as well.

Oh, it's okay, don't worry about it.

It really was cool the first time around. But now I'm just sick of it. ;__;

My dad already doesn't like it~ But he understands that I can't sleep without it... I'm a horribly light sleeper ;A;

Okay =3

Awwwww yeah I see =<

Yoshikage Kira drinks a glass of warm milk and does stretching exercises before he goes to bed, and he falls asleep immediately.

I remember reading that. I could have said it's too much effort for me, but I suppose I shouldn't dismiss it like that if it can help.

And I should really go do some schoolwork now.

bye.

I remember reading that. I could have said it's too much effort for me, but I suppose I shouldn't dismiss it like that if it can help.

bye.

'Night

bye.

tbqh I have no idea if it can help. But it might.

Bye good luck.

How much reduction are we talking. Also, filesize, or resolution?

The problem is, I don't know what Vincent wants.

He said for me not to worry about it, but I figured I'd experiment anyway.

And the 400 x 240 frames I get from recording lead to huge GIF filesizes like so... even if I've only taken every 32nd frame from the original 60fps.

The problem is, I don't know what Vincent wants.

He said for me not to worry about it

Sounds like Vincent alright.

If they're too big, chances are he'll make his submissive sister edit them anyway