• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Tangerine is my archnemesis. Marth LXIV is a minor comic relief villain. :Knoll:

Then why are your attacks on KM much more violent than the affectionate pinches for Tangerine?

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Then why are your attacks on KM much more violent than the affectionate pinches for Tangerine?

No, no, no! I'm only being affectionate when I pinch Freohr and NTG. I pinch very hard when I pinch Tangerine!

I don't see anyone laughing.

It amuses me. I don't give a damn what the rest of you think. :Knoll:

This is not good news. Someone get a doctor in here.

Just because you are incapable of feeling amusement doesn't mean other people shouldn't be able to. :Knoll:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

It's true! In fact, I just told her I'd rather be dead than be with her.

You people are insane.

Marth LXIV is annoying, that's for sure, but he's nowhere near as bad as Crash. Not even close. Anyone who sincerely believes otherwise is a fool.

I somehow wonder if reactions would be different if Marth was the one banned and Crash was the one still here XD

But anyway, yeah I've heard some pretty nasty things from Crash and Marth is only trying to help others. While he doesn't really need to most of the time I still think he's way better than Crash...

I always wonder why people feel so offended by Marth, they almost seem too childish to me. Although I am not really the right one to be saying that ^~^

I somehow wonder if reactions would be different if Marth was the one banned and Crash was the one still here XD

But anyway, yeah I've heard some pretty nasty things from Crash and Marth is only trying to help others. While he doesn't really need to most of the time I still think he's way better than Crash...

I always wonder why people feel so offended by Marth, they almost seem too childish to me. Although I am not really the right one to be saying that ^~^

So motherly. But I'm siding with Freohr here. All of you know that I'm annoyed by him very much. VERY MUCH.

Crash is more entertaining with his stupidity, but Marth is just trying to help contribute... despite his ANNOYING God Moding... which he'll do something like so in response to this if he sees it.

But he has good intentions. And just a little... well, we kinda need to take into account his condition. It's not an EXCUSE. But it's still a factor. We shouldn't be so rushed to put him on Crash's level. That's just too mean. Even for me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

So motherly. But I'm siding with Freohr here. All of you know that I'm annoyed by him very much. VERY MUCH.

Crash is more entertaining with his stupidity, but Marth is just trying to help contribute... despite his ANNOYING God Moding... which he'll do something like so in response to this if he sees it.

But he has good intentions. And just a little... well, we kinda need to take into account his condition. It's not an EXCUSE. But it's still a factor. We shouldn't be so rushed to put him on Crash's level. That's just too mean. Even for me.

D'awwww

Did he ever use any kind of excuse...?