FE4 THREAD

Fia

Good afternoon!

Yep. I do try to wake up early though, to keep my schedule okay. But once you have trouble sleeping, it makes it difficult to wake up in the morning >_<. Just need to have more willpower!

Yay! And then both husbando and butler-san will be proud of me

One daaaaaaaaay....... that day will come

I wonder how Rey feels about his Ninian then

Not at all! Virtual-tea is okay...

Nope! Which is why I'm using so many blankets. But then it warms up and becomes really hot in the night. Then I'll move them aside... but it gets cold again the morning so I can't get rid of them completey. :S

You must also fix your sleep troubles, ojou-sama...I shall serve you warm milk from now on, before bedtime.

Yes, we will be, and then all will be right with the world.

One daaaaaaaaay....... that day will most certainly come.

I wonder as well. They are full of wonder, thoughts such as these.

I-is it really...

Ah, I see. That does sound like quite the predicament...perhaps use less blankets? And eventually heat up with your body heat...or is that not possible?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucina kept her name, yaysmile.gif

Velvet and Sairi got their names localized as Panne and Say'ri respectively.

I knew I should have expected Mark's name to be changed since depending on which Avatar gender you play as Mark will be the opposite of, I was still surprised to find out that the localization team chose Morgan as the localized name.

Speaking of which, I do seem to have trouble sleeping these nights. Sigh. Maybe I am eating too much in my night-meal? Or is it too hot at night...

uwaaahhh! >~<

Awww. Makes me bad for getting good sleep and still feeling sleepy (but that's because even though I got 9 hours of sleep, I still woke up earlier than I am used to)

/huggy

I wonder if they're changing Selena so they won't have two Selena's XD I have a feeling they might try avoiding repetition... (unless they're repeated a name before?)

I wonder if they're changing Selena so they won't have two Selena's XD I have a feeling they might try avoiding repetition... (unless they're repeated a name before?)

They might to avoid a repetition, unless they use Serena instead to avoid that.

Aw man, it's snowing on the nearby mountains. Chances are the cold will get over here later in the day...

Lucina kept her name, yaysmile.gif

Velvet and Sairi got their names localized as Panne and Say'ri respectively.

I knew I should have expected Mark's name to be changed since depending on which Avatar gender you play as Mark will be the opposite of, I was still surprised to find out that the localization team chose Morgan as the localized name.

Mark got changed? Too bad, they removed the Blazing Sword connection.

Didn't Lyn in her DLC chapter mentioned recognizing somewhat the Avatar? Yeah...

I wondered if what will if the possible Localized Remake for Gaiden and The Binding Blade in the future that the FE2's Robin and FE6's Morgan might get their names changed if Avatar's and FE13's Morgan that already been taken. If its like Arran's japanese version name was "Aran" that was already been taken by Aran in Radiant Dawn and FE13's Callum is now Kellam that might avoid using the same name from the Enemy General in Radiant Dawn.

Edited by King Marth 64