• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just awful... *sprinkles luck all over the place*

W-well, Harvest Moon isn't just growing berries...you grow everything, and also have animals and marriage and etc. But if you'd like my honest opinion on Animal Crossing...it's a poor man's Harvest Moon. If you have ungodly patience though, you just might be able to enjoy it. It takes a really, really, really, really long time to get to where you can have any kind of furniture and house you need, though, and there's not much else to do...London Life sounds much more interesting in comparison.

Are you really...

I will make sure that one daaaaaaaaay....... you become as wise as you wish to be.

I am fully prepared. Please bring me more demon souls.

It's quite cold, but probably not as cold as over there...otherwise, everything is good. How about you, ojou-sama? Is everything going as planned?

O-oh right. The thing is, I know someone who played Harvest Moon Mineral Town ages ago... and they found it very bland. And that has put them off Harvest Moon games totally. And they're the one who thinks I might like Animal Crossing more. Hehe, and yes London Life is good! At least you get to buy furniture from the beginning, even if they're small. But everything is in the shops and all you need to do is earn money. And money comes quick! Well, it's just a "mini-game" afterall. Ha! To think this side-game can be so big and fun!

Really...

Yay!! ^_^ one daaaaaaaaay.......

D-demon souls?! I guess I'll have to go hunt them down huh..

I see. Glad to hear everything is good! Here, things are going okay. I overcame some troubles (kind of) in my studying. And then it went smoothly! And WHOA my first exam is on Wednesday @_@ that was quick

But I didn't spend it on liquor. I didn't spend it on anything. :Knoll:

But you said you were celebrating with liquor... even if you didn't spend on the liquor, you used up some liquor! To celebrate! So the value of the money you found decreased.

A fine day, huh...I wonder, which one of you guys are sheep? I don't think there are any sheep I know irl...

I'm a monkey :D:

Good afternoon, ojou-sama.

O-oh right. The thing is, I know someone who played Harvest Moon Mineral Town ages ago... and they found it very bland. And that has put them off Harvest Moon games totally. And they're the one who thinks I might like Animal Crossing more. Hehe, and yes London Life is good! At least you get to buy furniture from the beginning, even if they're small. But everything is in the shops and all you need to do is earn money. And money comes quick! Well, it's just a "mini-game" afterall. Ha! To think this side-game can be so big and fun!

Really...

Yay!! ^_^ one daaaaaaaaay.......

D-demon souls?! I guess I'll have to go hunt them down huh..

I see. Glad to hear everything is good! Here, things are going okay. I overcame some troubles (kind of) in my studying. And then it went smoothly! And WHOA my first exam is on Wednesday @_@ that was quick

Well, in Animal Crossing, you first get a tiny hovel. Then you have a huge debt to pay off for said hovel. Then the person who built the hovel for you (Tom Nook, aka the biggest charlatan in the world), will, without your consent, upgrade your house and then demand you to pay for it. You guessed it, it's an even bigger debt! This keeps happening like three or four more times, I'm not sure. And you know what else? Making money is a most tedious task. As I recall, you also can't get every kind of furniture until you complete some tasks. D-don't mind me, I'm just bitter about Tom Nook...but yes, London Life sounds way better! Speaking of which, I need to play the Layton games too...

Well, if the ojou-sama says so...

one daaaaaaaaay....... I dunno what will happen on that one day.

Please be careful, ojou-sama.

That is excellent, ojou-sama. I hope you will be able to overcome more troubles that way, and wish you good luck on your exam.

I'm a monkey :D:

I'm a goat.

Is that the same thing as sheep?

Edited by Nightmare

Starting on January huh, such a fleeting memory.

Hmm, looking over my stuff I found a stack of PS2 games I no longer play with. If worse comes to worse I can sell them if only to gain part of the money needed to re-buy my lost stuff.

Edited by Acacia Sgt