• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the thing is that the main campus is in Indianapolis but this is a small branch of it that I go to that's close to my town.

My campus is made of one building in the middle of a shopping mall, so it has no room for a library XD

Maybe if this was a campus you lived on they would give more freedom, but the only reason people would be using the internet in this campus is for classes so I guess they don't want people distracting themselves in chatrooms.

All I know is that when I bring up chatzilla it says it's connecting and that's it. It never ends up getting connected x3

Alright, everything's back to normal again...

Amusingly, it reminded me of...

Well, it's in Spanish, but it was still funny and fitting.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, in Animal Crossing, you first get a tiny hovel. Then you have a huge debt to pay off for said hovel. Then the person who built the hovel for you (Tom Nook, aka the biggest charlatan in the world), will, without your consent, upgrade your house and then demand you to pay for it. You guessed it, it's an even bigger debt! This keeps happening like three or four more times, I'm not sure. And you know what else? Making money is a most tedious task. As I recall, you also can't get every kind of furniture until you complete some tasks. D-don't mind me, I'm just bitter about Tom Nook...but yes, London Life sounds way better! Speaking of which, I need to play the Layton games too...

Well, if the ojou-sama says so...

one daaaaaaaaay....... I dunno what will happen on that one day.

Please be careful, ojou-sama.

That is excellent, ojou-sama. I hope you will be able to overcome more troubles that way, and wish you good luck on your exam.

I'm a goat.

Is that the same thing as sheep?

Ohhh I see. It does sound very tedious... Yeah, London Life is very simple but very fun and cute-looking!

I don't know what will happen one daaaaaaaaay....... either!

I will be careful!

But now I have stumbled onto another hurdle... some material which is terribly boring :( I don't wanna study iiiiiiit

Really? A goat? Yes, I believe that's the same as the sheep...

*leaves a heated blanket for NTG*

Thank you! Maybe I should get one. Or a hot water bottle.

What do pancakes topped with bacon taste like? Win? I presume win. Let's go with that.

Pancakes with ham taste great, so I can only imagine pancakes with bacon must indeed taste like win.

So you guys are complaining that it's not an XL? With just a SLIGHTLY bigger screen?

You've got nothing on me then.

My3DSisbiggerthanyour3DSXLResized.jpg

[12:20:41 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): That's right.

[12:20:44 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): 3D TV

[12:20:47 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): with touch screen laptop

[12:20:50 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): get at me bros.

Rey is such a boss

My grants/scholarships are sitting in the bank

edit:typo

Edited by TheLastWaifu

Well the thing is that the main campus is in Indianapolis but this is a small branch of it that I go to that's close to my town.

My campus is made of one building in the middle of a shopping mall, so it has no room for a library XD

Maybe if this was a campus you lived on they would give more freedom, but the only reason people would be using the internet in this campus is for classes so I guess they don't want people distracting themselves in chatrooms.

All I know is that when I bring up chatzilla it says it's connecting and that's it. It never ends up getting connected x3

Oh~

I see I see.

I suppose that would make sense.

Good evening, ojou-sama.

Ohhh I see. It does sound very tedious... Yeah, London Life is very simple but very fun and cute-looking!

I don't know what will happen one daaaaaaaaay....... either!

I will be careful!

But now I have stumbled onto another hurdle... some material which is terribly boring :( I don't wanna study iiiiiiit

Really? A goat? Yes, I believe that's the same as the sheep...

But someday, I will create the greatest and most advanced furnishing game.

No one knows what will happen one daaaaaaaaay....... and that is the beauty of life...

Very good.

You must persevere, ojou-sama, for the sake of a bright future! It might be boring, but with a bit of effort you can overcome it! It is what TheEnd-sama would want of you...though it's fine to procrastinate a bit on it until you can feel more ready.

Yes, a goat. D-does that mean I had to stay away from myself the other day...

So you guys are complaining that it's not an XL? With just a SLIGHTLY bigger screen?

omg

This is amazing. So jelly.

Well, I'll start the 20 day count down to Awakening with the Japanese Deco Gummi stickers or whatever in about 3 hours.

I've got about 20 packs. So yeah, it fits.

Edited by shadowofchaos

M-maybe this thread needs a party??

Or another contest?

Or another personality quiz?

Or another something else??

But... also I'm going asleepy but hopefully this place gets less boring soon anyway! ;A;

Not even Stan Lee himself could save us now.

He also can't get me out of jury duty

bleh

Boo, jury duty.

M-maybe this thread needs a party??

Or another contest?

Or another personality quiz?

Or another something else??

But... also I'm going asleepy but hopefully this place gets less boring soon anyway! ;A;

Find something for us to do, Fre!