• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You were pointing out to Emerald that it's afternoon in your timezone

But if you're responding back to him, shouldn't you still say good morning because you know that it's morning for him? Are you saying good afternoon to yourself? x3

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies has a sub-game that involves fashion. Players can customize and coordinate the clothes of various townsfolk in a clothes changing mini-game. Pic from Siliconera

Also... Professor Layton chocolate?!?!?!?

And every time I type tags, I nearly always end up writing the closing tag as a [/s]. That shows how much strikethrough I'm used to...

And Parcelforce. The automatic voice recognition system. I read out tracking number: ****DB "Was that ****EE?" No "Or was it ****BE?" No "Can I get that again?" **** Dee Bee "Was that ****EE?" NO but anyway it could recognize my postcode/address.

Man, what a tease, doubt that chocolate will get sold over here. Not that it makes it that much different from other chocolate. And who needs the solution cards? A Gentleman solves puzzles with his own wits, ingenue, and smarts. Except for perhaps the flavors. It's a first I'm hearing about those kinds.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Haha, yeah the flavours certainly sound interesting. And, riddle solutions? I wonder if they're solutions to in-game puzzles... that'd be weird, solving a puzzle to get the solution to a puzzle. :| might as well solve the puzzle.

And, riddle solutions? I wonder if they're solutions to in-game puzzles... that'd be weird, solving a puzzle to get the solution to a puzzle. :| might as well solve the puzzle.

Sounds like a Silent Hill game.

But someday, I will create the greatest and most advanced furnishing game.

No one knows what will happen one daaaaaaaaay....... and that is the beauty of life...

Very good.

You must persevere, ojou-sama, for the sake of a bright future! It might be boring, but with a bit of effort you can overcome it! It is what TheEnd-sama would want of you...though it's fine to procrastinate a bit on it until you can feel more ready.

Yes, a goat. D-does that mean I had to stay away from myself the other day...

Please do!! Make it cute and fun and exciting and customizable and and and epic!!

It is indeed! One daaaaaaaaay....... we will find out

I-I will persevere! Slowly! but surely! And I am so tired today because I had to get up early =_= s-so... I will take a break from this boring stuff. I am confident about tomorrow's exam though!

W-wow of all the zodiacs, to think I got yours? Ummm... did you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror?!

Most of mine is sitting there too >_>;

I don't spend ALL of it you know.

O-okay >_> But you're making me want to spend at least a little. Because I haven't really bought anything cool for myself yet.

Good evening ojou-sama.

Please do!! Make it cute and fun and exciting and customizable and and and epic!!

It is indeed! One daaaaaaaaay....... we will find out

I-I will persevere! Slowly! but surely! And I am so tired today because I had to get up early =_= s-so... I will take a break from this boring stuff. I am confident about tomorrow's exam though!

W-wow of all the zodiacs, to think I got yours? Ummm... did you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror?!

I will definitely make it fun and exciting and MAX customisable, but also elegant and stylish and...I think I'll need a bit of help when it comes to cute because I do not have a sense for making cuteness.

One daaaaaaaaay....... we might even stop copy pasting this, which is tragic...

Yes, good! Confidence! That is what I'd like to hear, ojou-sama! Good luck on your exam. Please take it easy for now.

Wh-what a coincidence...and I did not. I think something bad might have happened to me the other day, but I don't remember...

Good evening ojou-sama.

I will definitely make it fun and exciting and MAX customisable, but also elegant and stylish and...I think I'll need a bit of help when it comes to cute because I do not have a sense for making cuteness.

One daaaaaaaaay....... we might even stop copy pasting this, which is tragic...

Yes, good! Confidence! That is what I'd like to hear, ojou-sama! Good luck on your exam. Please take it easy for now.

Wh-what a coincidence...and I did not. I think something bad might have happened to me the other day, but I don't remember...

Good evening!!

Yay! Of course, elegant and stylish! Just like you. And yes, we shall help you with cuteness!

N-no! Or perhaps one daaaaaaaaay....... we will make different rainbow texts!

Thank you! Indeed I will. Algebraic Structures... hahah... you're going down tomorrow...

It's okay! You can rectify it today! By standing near the middle of the room, facing the east, and repeat "Sheep, sheep, sheep". Then turn anti-clockwise to face the west and then clap your hands together.

A big puzzle of puzzles.

Oooooooooh sounds delectable