FE4 THREAD

Fia

why must you make something so beautiful sound so basic

Breaking it down is what I do, Ein. I only speak the truths I know.

That is a great retaliation of some sort actually. Mem Aleph does have that "Problem?" look going on.

:(:

memaleph.png

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should still order a backup. Your current one may have a problem, even if it's back to functioning 'properly'.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and order a replacement for it today. If there's an issue with my current(3 yr old) laptop battery, I'd prefer to replace it now so I don't have my laptop shutting down on me because the battery decided to "kick the bucket" again.

And I'm now keeping my laptop plugged in so that doesn't happen to me again today.

Edited by Ace Tactician

You could have cropped it better!

I totally have the artbook scan on me, but I totally didn't feel like pulling it out so that's actually just the first appropriately sized thing google gave me...

ash-12s_zps3e7d7de4.gif

It's the truth!!! And I say we because the FE4THREAD is all cutesey~~

Yup, that one daaaaaaaaay....... but for now too lazy to think of something o_o

Yay!! ^-^ hack hack hakc that exam

Now you will be safe from goblins!

Is it...

We will think of something one daaaaaaaaay.......

Hakc it well.

Oh, great! I always did fear goblins...

But I'm sick of grinding already... :(:

Well, you don't want to spend any more time, but I'm going to tell you about solo grinding in the lower levels of Horologium anyway. But what level are you anyway? I had a super team that just did almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty

Well, you don't want to spend any more time, but I'm going to tell you about solo grinding in the lower levels of Horologium anyway. But what level are you anyway? I had a super team that just did almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty almighty

Edited by Marthur

The idea of a girl who's always down for the cause to the point where she cares about nothing else can be appealing to some folks. Extreme devotion and all that.

How silly.

Yanderes are even willing to kill you because they love you. Death threats are not attractive in my opinion.

I wonder how many people were actually fooled by the spoiler message.

Originally I thought what the spoiler message said was true until I clicked on the spoiler tag and saw that it was actually pics of Maru with a snow-kitty.

How silly.

Yanderes are even willing to kill you because they love you. Death threats are not attractive in my opinion.

And an opinion it is, as other folks think that's hella sexy.

Me personally, I do love me some yandere characters but you better believe I'm not getting involved with any girl (or anyone for that matter) in actuality who I have confirmed for being on that next level psychopathy. And if by some circumstance I do, I always meet them with a backup plan to kill them before they kill me.

And an opinion it is, as other folks think that's hella sexy.

Me personally, I do love me some yandere characters but you better believe I'm not getting involved with any girl (or anyone for that matter) in actuality who I have confirmed for being on that next level psychopathy. And if by some circumstance I do, I always meet them with a backup plan to kill them before they kill me.

That distinction between liking a character and liking the reality is what makes it silly to me.

fuck Mem Aleph

I feel your pain. My Huang Long changed his Victory Cry skill into Jihad randomly and then I fused that everywhere I could, maybe you could try for that as an alternative to grinding for Shiva. Jihad really helps.

Edited by Balcerzak

I wonder how many people were actually fooled by the spoiler message.

It was GO. I was expecting it to be a lie.

Says it's about cats = "It will be about cats".

Says it's not about cats = "It will be about cats".

^Flowchart.

^Flowchart.

Well, I knew he was posting cat pics because... what has he posted most every other time he showed up?

^Flowchart.

What does GO stand for?

What does GO stand for?

"Generic Officer"

Also, the pain of playing Lunatic Mode was actually worth it.

I enjoyed the eye candy:

The idea of a girl who's always down for the cause to the point where she cares about nothing else can be appealing to some folks. Extreme devotion and all that.

Devotion can be there without the murderous intent of others if they lose. At least, that's my preference. If you truly love them, you would wish for their happiness, even if it's not with you... well that's just me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Generic Operator.

I should have checked the context.

He's had at least "Generic Officer" and "Generic Operator" "GO" fits with. So I just use that to refer to him occasionally.

Edited by shadowofchaos

He's had at least "Generic Officer" and "Generic Operator" "GO" fits with. So I just use that to refer to him occasionally.

Makes sense.

People have tons of nicknames for me... They can't stick with one.