• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think of Blacken whenever I see that picture.

Me too! Do you still talk to him? He's still the same old Blacken but I mean that in the best way. XD

Now that I've watched it, there is a small black out when Masked Marth jumps out of the portal in my second test video. Looks like I'm going to have to experiment with the brightness setting once more on my camera.

Next Target: Chiki.

Ikue Ootani's about the one Japanese VA for this game I care about (though that might be more due to actually knowing who she is)

Edited by Levant Fortner

Good thing I've yet to hear Ion in Japanese. Otherwise I may eventually imagine him doing Pikachu noises whenever my mind remembers the "same Seiyu" stuff once I get another copy of TotA...

Or worse, with Sync... or both...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, once again, the scene where Masked Marth jumps out still got kind of blacked out on my camera. I'm going to have to try again during daylight hours to see if that works, or at night with the light on. If neither works, then I'll go with whichever captures that part the best then.

Good thing I've yet to hear Ion in Japanese. Otherwise I may eventually imagine him doing Pikachu noises whenever my mind remembers the "same Seiyu" stuff once I get another copy of TotA...

Or worse, with Sync... or both...

I find the Tales series has this problem often in their English releases. Not only because they tend to hire from the same studio, but because a fair amount of the VAs they hire generally sound similar in a lot of roles.

I bought Symphonia on release, and I was also young enough at the time to be watching Teen Titans. Lloyd's voice actor doesn't change his voice for his roles much, so I couldn't help but imagine Robin every time I heard Lloyd, lol.

I find the Tales series has this problem often in their English releases. Not only because they tend to hire from the same studio, but because a fair amount of the VAs they hire generally sound similar in a lot of roles.

I bought Symphonia on release, and I was also young enough at the time to be watching Teen Titans. Lloyd's voice actor doesn't change his voice for his roles much, so I couldn't help but imagine Robin every time I heard Lloyd, lol.

Now that you mention it, Scott Menville also did Max in Dark Chronicle.

Misdub potentials everywhere. Robin with Demon Fang.

Oh yeah. Though I don't encounter this much since I don't watch TV in English, it's quite funny when hearing practically the same voice elsewhere. I remember the point I found most silly was with my dad's Robotech DVD's. They didn't bother to hide it either, practically the whole cast was in each third one way or another. lol

Misdub potentials everywhere. Robin with Demon Fang.

I'm sure something interesting could be done with Lloyd in a Robin/Slade scene, lol.

Now if only someone with as awesome a voice as Ron Perlman would start doing JRPGs like Tales.

Oh yeah. Though I don't encounter this much since I don't watch TV in English

That's weird!

Edited by Tangerine

Same here lol glad i'm not the only one xD

teen titans. man, that brings back memories.

Me too! Do you still talk to him? He's still the same old Blacken but I mean that in the best way. XD

I haven't spoken to Blacken since he got banned from this joint. Occasionally I see Superbus repost something he said on Twatter, but that's about it.

Oh, yeah. Lord Raven once told me that Blacken had become a liberal or something like that.

Edited by Manly Man Golbez