FE4 THREAD

Fia

You dare insult my home!?

You live in the desert?! Unbelievable... I couldn't stand the thought of living in one...

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You live in the desert?! Unbelievable... I couldn't stand the thought of living in one...

I live in the desert too. And I hate it.

Of the sexual nature.

Is my adventures in the dream world setting a trend in this thread?

I agree about cold. A cool evening is better than a warm evening.

I'd rather die in the cold than in the heat.

Oh don't be silly, the summers are just lovely. Though I despite their winters. I'm just not a fan of the cold, but that doesn't deter me from enjoying living in the desert. Just the earthquakes, but that doesn't have to do with the place being a desert.

Is my adventures in the dream world setting a trend in this thread?

This one involved a real person and ended disappointingly.

I'd rather die in the cold than in the heat.

Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice.

Edited by Makaze

Of the sexual nature.

pffffthahaha

I am now curious as to how this took a turn for the strange

I wanna move to a desert so badly

Do you? Do you really?

Edited by Wahrheit

Only the warm deserts that are only cold at night~

Hah, over here it's only cold during Winter. Our nights are not cold otherwise. Though in the Summer is not unusual for the mornings to be slightly cold.

I misread that as warm desserts.

Now that reminded me of churros, and how I didn't had any this last Christmas... wait a minute... I actually didn't!? :blink:

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hah, over here it's only cold during Winter. Our nights are not cold otherwise. Though in the Summer is not unusual for the mornings to be slightly cold.

Cold over there might be warm compared to how it gets here so I'd probably be perfectly fine with that~ How cold is cold for you? =3

Ooh and how about also how warm does it usually get? =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

My lover said it was okay, so here you go...

After reading it all it doesn't seem too out there for a dream, but I'll be damned if I didn't start laughing at "ten years old"

in context it makes sense but man

phew

Looking at the rest of the entries though, you seem to have a real keen interest in recording these dreams

might I ask

why?

Cold over there might be warm compared to how it gets here so I'd probably be perfectly fine with that~ How cold is cold for you? =3

Ooh and how about also how warm does it usually get? =o

Well, right now in Winter our temperatures get as low as 5 C, and as high as the high 10's and low 20's. To me even the high 10's are cold.

In Summer it's the high 30's at first, then jumps to the low-mid 40's at their peak. It's not uncommon to reach the high 40's, and years ago, we've even broken the 50 C milestone. Now those brief moments of coldness I mentioned, I would guess they're the high 20's, but that's just a guess.

Good Night.

I'm gonna go to sleep now.

Good night, and may you have fun empowering Dreamweaver. lol

Well, right now in Winter our temperatures get as low as 5 C, and as high as the high 10's and low 20's. To me even the high 10's are cold.

In Summer it's the high 30's at first, then jumps to the low-mid 40's at their peak. It's not uncommon to reach the high 40's, and years ago, we've even broken the 50 C milestone. Now those brief moments of coldness I mentioned, I would guess they're the high 20's, but that's just a guess.

Good night, and may you have fun empowering Dreamweaver. lol

Yes if it were 5 here right now that'd be quite warm in comparison~

But only in comparison x3 I find high 10s cold too.

Ooooooooh I haven't experienced higher than low 40s =o I wonder how long any higher lasts... because usually I only find heat discomforting, but once I felt low 40s if I stayed out long enough it actually started to feel painful XD

Either way, I'd much rather prefer that weather over what I get here. I don't care if my weather is much better compared to Alaska or anywhere up there (or around south pole either~) I still really really dislike the cold...

Oh lol, the baseball finals have started. My mom is still in her "Not supporting the home team" state. Well of course to her it's not the "Home" city, she wasn't born in this state.

Yes if it were 5 here right now that'd be quite warm in comparison~

But only in comparison x3 I find high 10s cold too.

Ooooooooh I haven't experienced higher than low 40s =o I wonder how long any higher lasts... because usually I only find heat discomforting, but once I felt low 40s if I stayed out long enough it actually started to feel painful XD

Either way, I'd much rather prefer that weather over what I get here. I don't care if my weather is much better compared to Alaska or anywhere up there (or around south pole either~) I still really really dislike the cold...

Well, high 30's still pop up even when low-mid 40's become the norm. Usually no lower than 37, but they're there. Hmm, can't say I've ever found the heat actually painful.

Yeah. Sadly this being a desert we aren't without extreme temperatures, and that includes the cold spectrum. Thankfully it's only during Winter. To wit, I tend to joke that our seasons are Almost Summer (Spring), Summer, Still Summer (Autumn), and Not Summer (Winter). lol

Well, high 30's still pop up even when low-mid 40's become the norm. Usually no lower than 37, but they're there. Hmm, can't say I've ever found the heat actually painful.

Yeah. Sadly this being a desert we aren't without extreme temperatures, and that includes the cold spectrum. Thankfully it's only during Winter. To wit, I tend to joke that our seasons are Almost Summer (Spring), Summer, Still Summer (Autumn), and Not Summer (Winter). lol

Yeah I think it's because you're more used to it~ I've always lived in the cooler places all my life ;n; First in Washington state, then Canada, then Indiana... So my skin isn't quite accustomed to that much heat.

But even though I have lived in those places.... I find it very very easy to find cold painful XD So maybe it's just that I have really thin skin~ Which of course isn't that surprising

Heehee sounds like the best seasons to me~ Because Not Summer lasts so much shorter than here =3

After reading it all it doesn't seem too out there for a dream, but I'll be damned if I didn't start laughing at "ten years old"

in context it makes sense but man

phew

Looking at the rest of the entries though, you seem to have a real keen interest in recording these dreams

might I ask

why?

I edited my post just before you replied to it since I realized it wasn't that strange, but it makes me laugh in retrospect too.

I want to understand myself and gain control of my dreams.

Waaahhhh controlling dreams sounds so boring but so few people seem to agree with me on that =< But maybe they're just the types of people that care less about having power and being in charge~

Oh yeah that or maybe also it could be people that don't have dreams nearly as entertaining as mine x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Waaahhhh controlling dreams sounds so boring but so few people seem to agree with me on that =< But maybe they're just the types of people that care less about having power and being in charge~

Oh yeah that or maybe also it could be people that don't have dreams nearly as entertaining as mine x3

I think that sometimes too. I can do whatever comes to mind in my dreams and I am never scared in them, and when I do notice I am dreaming, I think, "Controlling can wait, I'll see what happens first." And then I lose the will to control completely.

I might be half-lucid all of the time in my dreams.

Yeah I think it's because you're more used to it~ I've always lived in the cooler places all my life ;n; First in Washington state, then Canada, then Indiana... So my skin isn't quite accustomed to that much heat.

But even though I have lived in those places.... I find it very very easy to find cold painful XD So maybe it's just that I have really thin skin~ Which of course isn't that surprising

Heehee sounds like the best seasons to me~ Because Not Summer lasts so much shorter than here =3

Yeah, this desert is where I was born, and lived practically all of my life so far. In fact, I also have this desire of dying here. Whether is through old age or an earthquake... but hopefully, from old age.

I agree with this. My dreams are so wacky and wild while being randomly generated, I wouldn't trade them for lucid dreaming. Can't say I am as creative when conscious than when I'm not. lol