FE4 THREAD

Fia

Undeniably.

Huh, interesting. That's the first time I'm seeing it not pink...

You mean my member title's been pink for you? That's just strange. I wonder if the admins are doing something with me. I feel strangely exposed right now.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to avoid deserts period, they're just awful, AWFUL places.

Harsh they might be, but awful they are not. Would you like to know why? Don't answer, I won't be waiting for you anyway.

You see, deserts have this mysterious, ancient charm...travelling in those beige, sandy plains (of course, the colour will be different depending on the desert), you hear not much, but at the same time, you hear even the littlest sounds. The sun shines on you with all its might, as if to constantly remind you of its presence. Its intense heat confounds you, but reminds you that you are alive and subject to its mighty power (praise the sun). In the middle of all that, the gentle, yet hot and dry wind assails you. Particles of sand flow about; not enough to bother you, but certainly enough to make you notice them. In the midst of all this, you notice around you the magnificent terrain. All those beautiful designs on the magnificent dunes, the moving mountains. You may feel that there is little to no life in the desert, but on the contrary, it is rife with life. Only the strongest life forms. You just need to look for it, and you will see. Every now and then, here and there, you will witness a solitary tree or two, perhaps an oasis, the skeleton of some poor old sod, and maybe even a caravan. The wind that blows seems to suck the life out of everything it touches, and yet, it never carries that life with itself. No matter how many beings it has made lifeless, it will not make even one feel alive. But this is the paradox of the desert...there is much death. It is rife with death, but at the same time, it is full of life. Or at least, the sensation of living.

For being in a desert will make you remember all the time, that you are alive, and how great being alive is. Though that is only one reason why deserts are so magnificent...all the others, I believe I have expounded on.

Cold, provided it isn't literally freezing cold, is preferable to heat, I think. You can always pile on the blankets or cozy up to the fire, but there's no getting away from the heat. And if it's that stifling, humid, heat...

Reverse engineering, my man. Cold requires clothes? Heat does not.

Or you could go for a less embarrassing way with an air conditioner.

Do you? Do you really?

Well, you see, with enough preparation, a trip through a desert, or even living there, can be an amazing experience. Imagine a tiring walk through the desert during the day, thirst assailing you all the time. You then find a rock and underneath, as expected, a shade. Sitting down there for a spell, you prepare a pot of Egyptian tea with mint. It's warm, but it's also refreshing and invigorating. Then as you press on, the sun goes down... Oh, how brilliant it looks in the desert sky. But you are not left without company, for soon enough, the stars will arrive and they will amaze you. And I haven't even mentioned the moon yet, which also looks amazing in the desert sky. The cool night seems to have some sympathy, unlike the hot day, and you feel your exhaustion lessen as you let the cool breeze take away your troubles with it. Then you sit down for supper, while enjoying the sights of the heavens. After a hearty meal, you sleep. You are awoken before dawn strikes. It is time to move on again...

You mean my member title's been pink for you? That's just strange. I wonder if the admins are doing something with me. I feel strangely exposed right now.

Well, yeah. Never paid much attention to it since being a different color means some rank of position in here.

Well, yeah. Never paid much attention to it since being a different color means some rank of position in here.

The only power I've ever had around here is moderator of the Serenes Emblem sub-forum. That was at least two years ago... So you seeing me in pink is really strange.

The only power I've ever had around here is moderator of the Serenes Emblem sub-forum. That was at least two years ago... So you seeing me in pink is really strange.

Well, beats me what could be the reason. I wonder if I was the only one...

Reverse engineering, my man. Cold requires clothes? Heat does not.

Or you could go for a less embarrassing way with an air conditioner.

bwahaha

never thought of it that way

of course blasting the A/C or the heater is the simplest way, but I was talking in the event that isn't an option

supposing they are, the weather doesn't really matter

That was a moving depiction of desert life, Nightmare! I am almost motivated to walk out of this humble valley in which I am situated to traverse and explore the nearby desert lands!

...Almost. Not really.

Edited by Wahrheit

bwahaha

never thought of it that way

of course blasting the A/C or the heater is the simplest way, but I was talking in the event that isn't an option

supposing they are, the weather doesn't really matter

That was a moving depiction of desert life, Nightmare! I am almost motivated to walk out of this humble valley in which I am situated to traverse and explore the nearby desert lands!

...Almost. Not really.

Ohhh yeah, it's obvious in retrospect. How silly of me.

It's alright my man, I just needed to share my love of the desert. I know you're not nearly motivated enough to want to go on a desert trip with just words.

The worst post I've seen in years. I mean fine, you can like Persona more than mainline SMT.

But you do not diss Kaneko.

Is Kaneko the main artist person?

I'm pretty sure he is...

Please don't hurt me, Nightmare.

!! Approved. Pink is a deceivingly manly colour.

Because he asked my mother could he use the bathroom as he passed the house(he must have been about 13/14 at the time). My mother knows his auntie and are friends, so she couldn't really say no.

So you did know him.

I've never known a petty murderer, so it interests me how this news affects you.

So you did know him.

I've never known a petty murderer, so it interests me how this news affects you.

If my mother didn't tell me "The guy who was killed was the same person who stole the icing off your cake," I'd never have put the two together. I've never knowingly been near the icing thief other than when he passed through the house to use the bathroom. So I can't say I did know him, no. I only knew of him.

As for how it's affected me, I'm not at all bothered by his death. Even if he wasn't responsible for eating my cake's icing, I'd still be like "meh."

The cake was amazingly tasty and the icing was the best part, and the fucker ate nearly all the icing of what cake was not eaten legitimately as he left the house. I get riled up thinking about it.

If my mother didn't tell me "The guy who was killed was the same person who stole the icing off your cake," I'd never have put the two together. I've never knowingly been near the icing thief other than when he passed through the house to use the bathroom. So I can't say I did know him, no. I only knew of him.

As for how it's affected me, I'm not at all bothered by his death. Even if he wasn't responsible for eating my cake's icing, I'd still be like "meh."

The cake was amazingly tasty and the icing was the best part, and the fucker ate nearly all the icing of what cake was not eaten legitimately as he left the house. I get riled up thinking about it.

I meant by the fact that he killed people, and you that close to a murderer.

I meant by the fact that he killed people, and you that close to a murderer.

No you misunderstand. The guy who was killed wasn't a murderer as far as I know. I do not know the person who killed him. The dead guy was just a really bad apple; the thuggish, chav type.

No you misunderstand. The guy who was killed wasn't a murderer as far as I know. I do not know the person who killed him. The dead guy was just a really bad apple; the thuggish, chav type.

So he was one of the victims after all?

That was the first thing I asked, lol.

...I hope it's Beth.

5u48as.jpg

Chihayafuru was such a great anime.

Also... sorry you are not Beth. (In my defense I had no real idea going in more than basic role stuff. 2 female partners threw me for a loop.)