FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeeaaah. Same for Combattler V, it was there just to make combination attacks with Voltes.

At least Dancougar had some small plot stuff. Combattler was really just there to pair up with Voltes.

But then L takes it to a hilariously absurd level where both are just there. And then it's way more hilarious when you consider Voltes's situation.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Dancougar had some small plot stuff. Combattler was really just there to pair up with Voltes.

But then L takes it to a hilariously absurd level where both are just there. And then it's way more hilarious when you consider Voltes's situation.

What do you mean??

What do you mean??

You don't know?

[spoiler=Just in case]Well, L is another SRW that uses the "2 worlds" stuff. Well, most of the series are from one, and the other is where the Final Boss stuff, Macross Frontier stuff, Voltes V stuff, and Fafner and Iczer's enemies come from. The thing with Voltes is that their plot is already over... 60 years ago. In fact, the game begins with them suddenly appearing near the Macross Frontier's dudes, and they say they were traveling to Boazan, but as the other guys tells them, they instead ended up warping about 60 years into the future.

So yeah, that's pretty much how Voltes is in this game. lol

You don't know?

[spoiler=Just in case]Well, L is another SRW that uses the "2 worlds" stuff. Well, most of the series are from one, and the other is where the Final Boss stuff, Macross Frontier stuff, Voltes V stuff, and Fafner and Iczer's enemies come from. The thing with Voltes is that their plot is already over... 60 years ago. In fact, the game begins with them suddenly appearing near the Macross Frontier's dudes, and they say they were traveling to Boazan, but as the other guys tells them, they instead ended up warping about 60 years into the future.

So yeah, that's pretty much how Voltes is in this game. lol

That's a lame excuse for a plot, lol

Those bots were in earlier games and their story and enemies were probably covered to some extent right? Old bots brought to newer games are usually just there, debut series typically get the enemies and stories thrown in.

They should recycle some series. Stuff like Acrobunch, L-Gaim are welcome in new installments, with storylines and all that.

Those bots were in earlier games and their story and enemies were probably covered to some extent right? Old bots brought to newer games are usually just there, debut series typically get the enemies and stories thrown in.

Hmm, that's quite true in hindsight. If it has a lot of appearances already, they may pop up just to be there most of the time.

They should recycle some series. Stuff like Acrobunch, L-Gaim are welcome in new installments, with storylines and all that.

Quite true. It'd be cool to see some of them back. Like, some of Compact 3's stuff. In fact, Betterman should appear again but this time alongside GaoGaiGar. That'd really be something.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Random weather stuff when I was in Hong Kong for the summer its usually really hot since the land mass is small and so many apartments, buildings and cafes with their AC on.

Other random stuff one time a japanese tutor and I were talking,he told me how he did a presentation assignment on the High School of the Dead anime.

It was interesting to me since he said the zombies were people who held to old japanese culture and the living characters with the weapons showed how western culture is taking over old japanese culture. (Since the guns are western brands)

Edited by Generic Operator

Other random stuff one time a japanese tutor and I were talking,he told me how he did a presentation assignment on the High School of the Dead anime.

It was interesting to me since he said the zombies were people who held to old japanese culture and the living characters with the weapons showed how western culture is taking over old japanese culture. (Since the guns are western brands)

How did that work out?

Huh

Indoors I prefer coolness to heat, while outdoors I prefer heat to coolness...

Or maybe indoors I prefer neither more than the other now that I think about it x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I think he said he did pretty good recieved a B I think.

Ah.

Then again my English final in 12th grade was on Lolita and Chobits... And got a B.

I actually burned the paper when I got it back because it was that embarrassing for me to have written it.

Ah.

Then again my English final in 12th grade was on Lolita and Chobits... And got a B.

I actually burned the paper when I got it back because it was that embarrassing for me to have written it.

Do you mean Literature final?

Edited by Makaze