FE4 THREAD

Fia

I was hoping for Tiamo's name to stay the same, I thought it was a pretty cool name for a red-haired pegasus knight. Cordelia doesn't bother me at all, although I don't quite get why they didn't go with Tiamo.

Well...I'm going to continue calling her Tiamo. Cuz it matches both her English and Japanese names of her ancestor Tiamat/Titania. =)

Another character like Shiida that was named Caeda that SSBB's sticker named her Shiida. Nintendo didn't go with that either. Everyone else I'll name after the names that was given in our English copies. <3

EDIT: Like in Pokemon, "Hikari" was named "Dawn" meaning the same thing as light.

Edited by Katarina

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever I see Tiamo my mind always go back to the phrase "I love you" since that's practically what the name means, so I'm kinda glad of the name change. Granted, this doesn't happen often when I know the meaning behind the name, it's just that this particular case is too close to home, being in a Romance Language and all that.

In fact, Validar is in the same boat, since it means "Validate" in Spanish. Well, at least how it's written, since I don't know how it's gonna be pronounced in-game.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Imminent destruction you say? Nope, nah, negatory, PASS, no thanks

I went into the discussion section.

I told myself I would not do so.

Edited by Makaze

Hence, I am awaiting imminent destruction.

What have I missed while writing there?

Sup, logicperson? Dunno if you're a girl or GIRL

Whenever I see Tiamo my mind always go back to the phrase "I love you" since that's practically what the name means, so I'm kinda glad of the name change. Granted, this doesn't happen often when I know the meaning behind the name, it's just that this particular case is too close to home, being in a Romance Language and all that.

In fact, Validar is in the same boat, since it means "Validate" in Spanish. Well, at least how it's written, since I don't know how it's gonna be pronounced in-game.

All the more reason to have left it alone. It also suits her personality-wise. =)

Hi Makaze

Yellow.

Have we spoken before? I've seen you on IRC, but that's all I remember.

Sup, logicperson? Dunno if you're a girl or GIRL

What does GIRL stand for?

It actually makes sense, if you connect the names.

I'm aware of the connection. It's just that the word itself when used as a name... anyway, but why change the name in the first place? Is this Omega version some kind of AU or reboot then?

I'm aware of the connection. It's just that the word itself when used as a name... anyway, but why change the name in the first place? Is this Omega version some kind of AU or reboot then?

It's a sequel.

It actually makes sense, if you connect the names.

Guy In Real Life

I've been called androgynous before, and people have gotten confused since I was a toddler, but personally I like to subscribe to the Good Burger philosophy.

I'm a dude

He's a dude

She's a dude

We're all dudes, hey

I've been called androgynous before, and people have gotten confused since I was a toddler, but personally I like to subscribe to the Good Burger philosophy.

I'm a dude

He's a dude

She's a dude

We're all dudes, hey

How androgynous are you, in a scale of 0 to 1 David Bowie?

Guess I'm not doing very well at helping this thread getting along after coming back just for that =<

Also crashman you didn't tell me you were asian! =O

Edited by Freohr Datia

How androgynous are you, in a scale of 0 to 1 David Bowie?

I don't consider David Bowie that androgynous, personally.

I get mistaken for the wrong sex something like 1/10 of the time, but that go up to 7/10 if I act differently.

Guess I'm not doing very well at helping this thread getting along after coming back just for that =<

Also crashman you didn't tell me you were asian! =O

SILLY

I don't consider David Bowie that androgynous, personally.

I get mistaken for the wrong sex something like 1/10 of the time, but that go up to 7/10 if I act differently.

Nowadays he surely doesn't look that androgynous, but in that Aladdin Sane album cover... Good God.

But why is that?

If all else fail, we can lure some of the newcomers that will inevitably arrive once Awakening gets released... but that may end up backfiring for all we know.