• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

^ ?

What is it that confuses you, ojou-sama?

I-I see :O

Yup!

That is very good ojou-sama.

So it is...

Exactly!! 'cause I'm 4'11" roughly so Nightmare is a whole foot taller than me.

OMG. So basically...

3fb6cf998796f4deba47.jpg

I'm a Pillar Man to someone! I just hope I don't absorb you...

spoilers: this week's episode was fantastic.

[spoiler=pairings/characterization/babble]

Oe-san is adorable, yes, and goes well with everyone.

I have to say, while I would not prefer to see an Arata x Chihaya endgame, I am more or less resigning myself toward it being the inevitable canon outcome at this point. It's probably not even his fault that I don't really like him (though there are definite strikes against him in that regard) as he gets nowhere near the screentime Mashima does, and maybe a quarter of the character development.

Yes, he's obviously got a thing for her, and Chihaya certainly does seem to have it back (though I'm not sure how much she realizes it consciously or not). But it's going to be crushing (fittingly so, considering his struggles to make A class for example) for Mashima putting in all that hard work, and in the end losing. Sometimes that's just life though, all the hard work in the world can't change a person's heart... nor should it, actually. A woman is not a game for you to win, she's got hopes, dreams, ambitions, and loves of her own.

The addition of the new 1st year to the club makes things pretty interesting, and I'm really curious to see if this is the cop-out "adding someone just to tie up loose ends". Considering how absolutely stellar Chihayafuru has been in other areas of smashing through the boundaries of mediocrity into greatness though, I have excellent hopes that the author has bigger and better plans, and she will obviously develop and mature as well. There have already been very positive signs on this point, I feel.

That towel scene was perfect, but Mashima's move at the end really stole the show!

i had a bunch of text written up but then my browser crashed but it wasn't really all that important, just musings and hopes for this season but I don't think there's anything to worry about. I'm looking forward to what the rest of this season has to offer, it has a really strong beginning so far. The new members have already shown some important development and so early on too.

I SEE YOU NONAME, you elusive guy

now's a good chance to post this. Guys and gals, let me know if you likey or no likey your design.

As for Charlie, I'll make him look more like Musashi... i'll fix it up laters.

I want to be more like NoName

And it's almost time for me to vanish.

what NO!

time to download skype then ;_;

But once I'm done with everything I suppose I can draw everybody else too!

Heh. >w>

And it's almost time for me to vanish.

Waitwaitwait whaaaaaa? D:

Edited by Zak Defender of Tinny

Hooraaaaay Ein is an Eelektross now

Now I'll probably start grinding Rei Rei up... Either that or do pokeman league stuffs first then level up Rei Rei~

I have short patience with level grinding so I might end up doing a bit of leveling up then pokemon league then back to leveling up x3

Oh

I'm looking at the moves Rei Rei will learn after he becomes a Lampent...

I don't want any of those but Shadow Ball but I have that TM already so it'll take less training for him than I had thought~

Oh hey it's the 4th here.

Hopefully I can order new lappy todaaaaaaaay~

Edited by Freohr Datia

While I was scrolling down... I saw the title of the video as "Shipwrecking SERLIS".

Is shipwrecking some kind of antipairing thing?

Edited by Zak Defender of Tinny

I also refuse to do digital, because

1. Artbook

2. I like owning my games when possible

This is also why I refuse to go digital, I like owning games and also the artbook is awesome. We'll get through this, and jump for joy when the day finally arrives that we can play FE13^^