FE4 THREAD

Fia

I still like my schedule. Lots of nostalgia from my 1st semester.

Oh yeah, turns out it wasn't the 5th after all. Oh well, even if it arrives as late as the 8th, Thursdays and Fridays I only have two hours of school. Compared to the 5 of Monday/Tuesday, and Wednesday's 6. That will be as good time as any. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to subscribe to your brainwaves.

well then issue no.2 might pique more interest

Today's weird dream and backstory (and it's not a murder this time! ok it involves one but it wasn't the focus): so yesterday I went out on a wild goose chase trying to find Fire Emblem in both my town and the sister city right next to it. Target sold out, Best Buy didn't have their shipment in, Walmart had no idea it was even released and had nothing in the back either.

[spoiler=longer dream + pictures this time]2q2lf15.jpg

The grey diamond thing is a warp point.

I don't know where to begin. It started off in a tower that suddenly broke down and gained platform elements and warping. There were lots of different sections that involved finishing some sort of objective and moving on to another warp; it's hard to tell if this blended in with another dream I had a while ago that focused more on an abandoned manor (and i can't even tell if that one involved hide and seek or item finding), because it had a lot of the same elements, dark purple/blue hues everywhere and green lighting whenever a ghost was nearby. Anyway, downstairs was a huge empty area that screamed boss room, so that must have been the objective this time.

The boss wasn't that big at all, just a few balls of light. The only way to kill it was killing both of it's side orbs with the opposite instant kill spell, and then wailing on the main head until it was dead. This part was in focus for quite a while so I'm just guessing it was instant kill spells that worked; all I remember was most every attack was ineffective. It kind of looked like this:

m7cl1e.jpg

After this the tower, with all the dimentions inside, collapsed. It became a cluster of cities and regions all right next to each other. Nothing matched, not even the ground. So naturally, exploration is a go. The outside of one of the buildings looked like a shoebox, all made of cardboard and stuff. Inside things got... interesting.

70c860.jpg

It was dark. Real dark. The only light came from somethings in the shape of bodies. I remember feeling afraid of random encounters, this was probably due to DDS2 recently where any encounters in the dark meant a game over ambush, so I must have ran into the only other source of light. Past that door were more bodies, but these glew a dull gray, barely any difference between them and the rest of the dark. And at this point I was finally conscious that I was in a dream, and that it all took place in third person. The light came on, but no one woke up. Someone grabbed my hand suddenly and I think I was trying to lie my way out of the situation until we both noticed a mark on my hand (this must have been the byproduct of playing the demo too many times and really wanting to get my hands on the full game) and this is where MU stabbed them and ran out, turning the light back off.

21jr4gp.jpg

The rest of it was a clusterfuck, I was chasing Marth through god knows what (one area was 8bit monochrome with tiny sprites even), most times thinking he was crushed between two different settings (the regions kept crashing into each other i guess). This entire chase was jarring, 'cause it was constantly crossing over different areas of the entire place from a dirty run down country setting to cages and torture chambers to really advance stuff that belonged in a mecha. Eventually one of the middle cities was leveled, Marth was dead, and a bunch of people decided to make a new republic with what was left over (...spaceships and scrap medal). And the last thing I saw was pulling down a wardrobe and taking out a green dress.

2evrjbt.jpg

Here's a map of the place. I-I don't know, okay. It just kind of rose and turned vertical during the chase part.

anyway i managed to hunt down FEA today and it's kicking my butt and been delaying this damn nonsense post

Ah, here I thought they had removed Captain Tsubasa from the broadcasting. Nope, it's back. lol

Damn, it has been long since I had heard that other intro, how nostalgic...

Yeah, also playing 4. I'm going after Great Zeorymer this time.

Oh wow, Great Zeorymer. That's quite the achievement. Practically exclusive to most of the other secrets, but can be so worth it, heh.

Oh wow, Great Zeorymer. That's quite the achievement. Practically exclusive to most of the other secrets, but can be so worth it, heh.

Actually you only lose Gai and the IWSP. And maybe the Layzner MkII, but even so... not a big loss.

Rapier and Julia are accessible,

Actually you only lose Gai and the IWSP. And maybe the Layzner MkII, but even so... not a big loss.

Rapier and Julia are accessible,

There is also Gale and the X-Aestevalis. Though I wasn't talking about their worth, but rather quantity. Either way, the split is still almost 50/50 anyway.

There is also Gale and the X-Aestevalis. Though I wasn't talking about their worth, but rather quantity. Either way, the split is still almost 50/50 anyway.

I'd say going for G.Zeorymer only sucks due to the conditions. Masato ends up being underleveled, and the last 3 Hakkeshu guys are fucking annoying.

Other than that, going after it is actually a good deal.

I'd say going for G.Zeorymer only sucks due to the conditions. Masato ends up being underleveled, and the last 3 Hakkeshu guys are fucking annoying.

Other than that, going after it is actually a good deal.

Yeah, it's pretty worth it in the end. Wouldn't be a bad idea to compensate the under-levelness with prioritizing upgrades on the Zeorymer.

If worst comes to worst, I suppose abusing the Game-Over trick once or twice wouldn't be a bad idea.

Oh boy, I have to attend to some adjustments to my schedule. I feared I would loose some classes due to not having cleared all those Hours... can't say I liked that system, but oh well.

I hardly ever remember my dreams and I'd rather keep it that way

Today's dream wasn't very interesting.

Time to baby Donnel.

Just calling to say, regardless of what you're running/plan to run in that game, Donnel's a top-tier husbando

Edited by Wahrheit

I hardly ever remember my dreams and I'd rather keep it that way

Just calling to say, regardless of what you're running/plan to run in that game, Donnel's a top-tier husbando

That's too bad. Why?