• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought Olivia was a walking contradiction.

She is. Except she's a lot more forward in the English localization. So that "contradiction" with her personality and her class clash has lessened.

I did not like that.

I said I even considered jumping ship to Tiki in my English copy.

She is. Except she's a lot more forward in the English localization. So that "contradiction" with her personality and her class clash has lessened.

I did not like that.

I said I even considered jumping ship to Tiki in my English copy.

She "sounds" more forward, but I still see her as very introverted.

Hi Ace. Seems you like what happens in the Chrom/Female Avatar B support, huh?

That support was funny^^ Took me a while to get the humor, I'm glad the localization team made it so that Chrom mishears Female Avatar rather than being impatient and barging in.

Although, I would not want that to happen to me IRL.

On the other hand, I viewed the scene where Sumia slaps Chrom, again, loving the localizations. Flavia's line was changed to "Love hurts". At least she didn't say Sumia was the girl to marry, that was a relief.

That support was funny^^ Took me a while to get the humor, I'm glad the localization team made it so that Chrom mishears Female Avatar rather than being impatient and barging in.

Although, I would not want that to happen to me IRL.

On the other hand, I viewed the scene where Sumia slaps Chrom, again, loving the localizations. Flavia's line was changed to "Love hurts". At least she didn't say Sumia was the girl to marry, that was a relief.

Heheh. I love both of those.

I viewed the scene where Sumia slaps Chrom, again, loving the localizations.

I've got that happening in Sumia's confession scene with Chrom.

Amusingly, my dream last night had a portion about Crash Bandicoot 2, on a level similar to Bear It and Bear Down. But there was this curious thing I could do on the level. For some reason there was a ! Crate on the beginning. Hitting those things tend to send the !'s on the sides of the crate flying, as a cosmetic effect. But apparently if after hitting the crate, you quickly ran and triggered a TNT Crate near Polar further ahead as soon as you could. Somehow the explosion would trigger one of the flying !'s to activate a Nitro Switch Crate, blowing them all.

And yet despite being easier I kept missing crates. And jumping on the freezing water to restart, or ramming into the totems. Classy.

...... I miss my childhood....

man I wish I still had my copies of Crash 1, 2 and CTR

I have the second two on my PS3 hd but it just doesn't feeeeeeeeeeeeel the same

In news nobody cares about I got up and got out today for my professor to say she felt sick and disband class after half an hour

not sure how to feel about this but I think I will take a nap

also first PT of sengoku rance done

will start second right after this

brief respite

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Amusingly, my dream last night had a portion about Crash Bandicoot 2, on a level similar to Bear It and Bear Down. But there was this curious thing I could do on the level. For some reason there was a ! Crate on the beginning. Hitting those things tend to send the !'s on the sides of the crate flying, as a cosmetic effect. But apparently if after hitting the crate, you quickly ran and triggered a TNT Crate near Polar further ahead as soon as you could. Somehow the explosion would trigger one of the flying !'s to activate a Nitro Switch Crate, blowing them all.

And yet despite being easier I kept missing crates. And jumping on the freezing water to restart, or ramming into the totems. Classy.

...... I miss my childhood....

Crash Bandicoot 2 had two different endings and liking the Doctor Nitrus Brio ending better which is hard to get and needing all of the gems to do so.

Crash Bandicoot 2 had two different endings and liking the Doctor Nitrus Brio ending better which is hard to get and needing all of the gems to do so.

Oh yes, I remember Crash 2 was the only one I got 100% back then. It took me until I was 17 to finally get 100% in Crash and 105% in Crash 3. Granted, I had spent years without playing them. And had to play Crash 2 from scratch again since the disks and memory cards I used were my aunt's before I got my own. I should probably pop them in again one of these days.

So, more advance wars shenanigans with friend played aw2 forgot the map name but was playing with fog of war on. I was Adder, friend was Lash first I pushed him then he pushed me back, and finally got him at turn 110.

Took 2 days to finish but damn.