FE4 THREAD

Fia

With so many wome...I mean cases in mind I can't even be sure about it. Not even a letter for name?

Upon closer inspection I found a little 'K' on the corner of the box. Also, I seem to hear a ticking sound from inside... Well, I'll leave the box with you for now.

They're not mine. They're from Tumblr.

Also, I don't have a cat.

I see.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon closer inspection I found a little 'K' on the corner of the box. Also, I seem to hear a ticking sound from inside... Well, I'll leave the box with you for now.

and I shall leave it somewhere safe just in case...ticking sound hmmm....

Edited by James Bond

And what did Pride mean by swiss army testing?!

ah shit did I say swiss army testing

I meant swedish

anyways I was talking about a little game the swedish army recruitment site has up

you and a team of three others survive a series of simple puzzles for as long as you can

your survival is determined by how fast your partner solves the puzzle, and by extension your partner survives the faster you solve yours

it's more fun than it sounds

SO I ASK AGAIN

DOES ANYONE WANNA PLAY

i

i guess not

back to stuff then

Edited by Pride

N-no! I would love a butler like you! But I couldn't impose such a thing on you. See? I am very conflicted...

You should! Although, I mostly watch parts of the films whenever they pop up on TV. I don't think I've ever seen one from start to end...

I see...however, ojou-sama, you have forgotten that TheEnd-sama's final will was for me to protect you from the evils of the world. I would only be performing my duty, so I shall not let him down. Be at ease.

That's how I've seen most of them too...I should start soon...

Although I couldn't get it all on my first try. Still, 50000+ Gold is still nuts...

I don't even have the game because I don't have the funds.

Hence my complaint.

Edited by Makaze

Stage 7 is weird. Shit loads of Gundam mooks, and then even more SPTs. I'm screwed.

I forgot, did this game is another with a Titans/OZ alliance? I know they usually tend to team up when together in a game.

I forgot, did this game is another with a Titans/OZ alliance? I know they usually tend to team up when together in a game.

Pretty much. Bask was hanging out with Zechs.

Oh great, seeing any Leos instead of MP Gundam mk II's to plow through? lol

Zakus, actually. And the SPTs are made of paper.

I was afraid the DDS had like 10kHP each in chapter 6, but wow. Daitarn one shotted two of them, and goddamn Simone owned Gostello.

Zakus, actually. And the SPTs are made of paper.

I was afraid the DDS had like 10kHP each in chapter 6, but wow. Daitarn one shotted two of them, and goddamn Simone owned Gostello.

I forgot, but what does DDS stands for?

By the way, which original are you using?

I forgot, but what does DDS stands for?

By the way, which original are you using?

Demon Death Squad. Bohn, Gety and Manjuro are pretty damn creepy in the anime.

I'm using Brad and Katz. Earthgain could be gamebreaking awesome if it weren't limited to close-ranged attacks.

Demon Death Squad. Bohn, Gety and Manjuro are pretty damn creepy in the anime.

I'm using Brad and Katz. Earthgain could be gamebreaking awesome if it weren't limited to close-ranged attacks.

Oh, those guys. I remember they were like the most recurring dudes in J if you took the routes with Layzer. And the longest-lasting as well I think.

Nice, Prototype Soulgain. lol Does it has the mustache as well? It's a shame it was stated those guys will never appear in OG, if I remember correctly.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, those guys. I remember they were like the most recurring dudes in J if you took the routes with Layzer. And the longest-lasting as well I think.

Nice, Prototype Soulgain. lol Does it has the mustache as well? It's a shame it was stated those guys will never appear in OG, if I remember correctly.

They have like 1/6 of the HP they have in J. I find it nice.

Yeah, it does have the mustache. Well, Axel is cooler than them anyway.