FE4 THREAD

Fia

Wait, really? That kind of explains how I fail missions because people who aren't supposed to die dies.

Well, it's more noticeable when it's generic enemies versus the officers. Since enemy officers also take longer to defeat, battles between officers don't have many noticeable changes. Most of the time officers fall because it's the generic enemies the ones dealing most of the damage. In higher difficulties, due to the boosted stats, generic enemies don't have as much impact, hence why officers tend to last longer.

In fact, good evidence I can see is in this three videos of Osaka in Chaos difficulty:

You don't get outright stated since it's in Japanese, but at some point Hanzo appears and head into the keep. The guy failed to prevent him from reaching Hideyori, or to even bother to stop him, but Hanzo was nonetheless defeated.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream today... I was in IRC and Fre was squealing "OMG I just proposed to Ike" or something like this x3

Aww noo. What were his reasons for disapproving?

O-oh.... I proposed to him~? Heehee

"you already spent so much money on it already you may as well go through with it"

"if you drop this now you'll likely be below the credit hour minimum for financial aid" even though last semester the minimum that I was told I could get was lower than what he was told, but even though I was below what he said, I still ended up getting financial aid

"you're going to spend 10 years in college if you keep this up"

stuff like that

Tsk tsk tsk...

Meanwhile, I have found the TV at our grandparent's is trolling my grandma. For some reason it seems they air at least once a day the third PotC movie, to the point she's fed up when knowing it's airing. lol

She has nothing against the movie itself, just the repetitiveness of being aired over and over and over.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

sup

Not much, just got roped back here by the awesomeness of Awakening.

TheEnd quit the forums, a good chunk of FE4 Threaders don't post as often as they did before, etc.

...This is gonna sound horrible, but that first bit is probably the best news I've heard in a long time.