FE4 THREAD

Fia

Everything is about spending for some expensive shiny doodad that's going to get outclassed in a year by a new, superior version. Damn you Apple.

Durable products give no profit, after all

Garou's soundtrack was generally good, and Kevin's theme reminded me of Sonic for some reason.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan's probably the only shoto I can stomach, unless you consider Sagat one. I like Cody and Yang but I've never been too good with them. Guile's ok I guess, but probably one of the charge characters I like the least.

Adon's theme is probably the one I like the most.

I don't consider Sagat one. I'm alright with Cody. I only know basic combos with Yang tongue.gif Guile is alright. I like balrog as well.

Adon is cool. not good with him at all lol. His theme is nice.

It makes me wonder what they could've done with a bigger roster. Quality's nice, but most fighters had around 20 characters by then and Garou barely had a dozen.

I know, right? Benching the entire cast (Terry aside) was a pretty odd decision for that time.

I know, right? Benching the entire cast (Terry aside) was a pretty odd decision for that time.

It pretty much mimics Street Fighter 3 in that regard. The first two versions of the game were fun but were missing a good chunk of the cast. There's not even a single mostly charge based character until Urien came in in 2I, then Q, Remy and Chun-Li in 3S.

It's going pretty good.

What use have you been making of them

It pretty much mimics Street Fighter 3 in that regard. The first two versions of the game were fun but were missing a good chunk of the cast. There's not even a single mostly charge based character until Urien came in in 2I, then Q, Remy and Chun-Li in 3S.

Silly reboots.

What use have you been making of them

Might be disappointing but lately just minor translations for others, Iwas able to get through Valkyria Chronicles 3 and understood the story and dialogue decently..

And sometimes help friends with some kanjis and stuff.

LimitBreaker1.png

*Insert Evil Laughter Here*

*After 5 minutes of grinding*

ReiLimitBreak.png

Great!

Now your ready to tackle this chapter after getting a Limitproof as without it, you won't stand a chance.

This is what you'll be up against

genericfalcoknight4.png

dlc1122ss2.jpg

and this amount of stats is nothing to joke about.

EDIT: Oh wait, you already have it! =P

Edited by Katarina

Gotta see how Olivia turned out. =D

Waiting for him to post her stats and skills.

Edited by Katarina

Sometimes I wish there was a way to manipulate what I get from Obaba other than "Save before giving the material to her"...

What is it yer after from her?

What is it yer after from her?

Well, it's mostly at least one of each item, for completion's sake. Like for example, I have one Quality Zol left and the Zol Tiara is the last thing on that list. And so far I've gotten the Verdant Sword a couple times, some others the Ring and Air Bangle, and even the Hover Greave 2 or 3 times now, but no Tiara.