• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I think I see!

the first d represents the dead thread, right?

so there are d dead threads in the dead thread, so the dead thread is a compilation of a certain number d of dead threads, each represented by d

that means d2!

Wait, wait, wait...

If there are 'd' dead threads in the dead thread, then don't you have to do dead threads to the dth power?

In which case, if there were - say - 103 dead threads, that would be dead threads^103 power.

Dead threads are negative, right? Well, a negative number to an odd power would result in an odd number.

A dead thread to an even power, on the other hand, would result in an even number.

Or were you implying that multiple dead threads = 2?

Well, I'm thankful my brother won't come back from school until late in the afternoon, and not that soon after I'd be leaving for school. Those two won't be ruining the day for me, no sir...

What's wrong with brothers?

Well, if they're annoying, then I understand, since I have two annoying brothers, too. =P

My brother alone is not that annoying, my cousin alone is not that annoying... but get those two together and it amplifies like a squared number...

I dread this every time my cousin visits... which nowadays is almost every Friday now...

My brother alone is not that annoying, my cousin alone is not that annoying... but get those two together and it amplifies like a squared number...

I dread this every time my cousin visits... which nowadays is almost every Friday now...

Their little kids, right?

-----

I'm beginning to wonder how the Confession FMV scenes are acheieved. Must be by Yander pairings like HenryxTharja for instence.

Edited by Katarina

Their little kids, right?

Hah, I'd wish, they'd be less annoying in that case. No, they're 15 (brother) and 12 (cousin) currently...

Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Some more testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Trying this one out, too. More testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Lots and lots of testing. This one's in white.

I think I'll stick with purple.

Or maybe blue.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Default and black are different coloooouuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss

They just look similar unless you use Rajaion Red

Oh.

I never knew that.

But.

Eh.

It's black enough to be considered black.

I just wrote this in black... I don't really seem much of a difference... =P

Also, "colours"? I'm curious. Why not "colors"?

Isn't "colours" the British spelling?