• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Priorities, right?

What sort of friend would I be if I told someone I consider a friend to just shut up so I can go to sleep? It's a testament to what a kind and giving soul I am.

Mumu, what's this about an unauthorized kinky dungeon i'm hearing of?

Lies and skulduggery! If such a place exists, it has nothing to do with me. I'm not even into bondage.

What sort of friend would I be if I told someone I consider a friend to just shut up so I can go to sleep? It's a testament to what a kind and giving soul I am.

Lies and skulduggery! If such a place exists, it has nothing to do with me. I'm not even into bondage.

you have been caught red-handed, and this is your only defense? the shame!

>friend

>kind

>giving

My sides

Hey Srs, what's up

Apparently you're back and Bianchi's doing once-a-year visit soon after Awakening's release. Not surprised.

So many filthy, filthy undead things

I never said I was gonna leave for good, I just got bored of the forum that I stopped lurking enough that the bloody thing logged me off and I never bothered to login to see Dio's links. Not like it was necessary since posts just about anywhere were visible to guests.

Edited by Sirius

Apparently you're back and Bianchi's doing once-a-year visit soon after Awakening's release. Not surprised.

I never said I was gonna leave for good, I just got bored of the forum that I stopped lurking enough that the bloody thing logged me off and I never bothered to login to see Dio's links. Not like it was necessary since posts just about anywhere were visible to guests.

haha i don't visit once a year! maybe like once every six months but i digress!

Good to see Meggido is still as cool-looking as ever. Now to see if I can take out the final boss this time. I've leveled up at least like 10 levels already with whom I still think are the same 4 Tua Warriors who keep reviving each other.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think it's been too long since I've seen that~ This place just became so boring =<

Why weren't you making it non-boring, miss