• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Very.

But in the real world, I'm constantly reminded of my inexperience.

D= Awwwwww /pattypat

Like.... inexperience with jobs? Or with... people? Or other stuffs??

/pat

Annie's an easier target.

That Female MU and Lucina scene was enough to get her riled up yesterday.

I actually do like the avatar, TE.

てめえ

I'm sorry. I lost control of myself for a second.

Though perhaps with all the gathered money you can buy a lot of healing items? Also, you would have a couple more Djinns in addition to the additional levels.

Can Briggs or his Sea Fighters be put to sleep? Since going through Air's Rock means you would have Flora...

Oh, wow, Flora is pretty awesome. I beat Briggs without having to use a single item. In fact, I kept resetting until I was able to beat him without any of my people dying to avoid EXP loss.

So far, the most difficult part of the game was the very beginning when Jenna had to take care of those thugs on the way to Idejima. I used up far too many Herbs on that.

Oh, wow, Flora is pretty awesome. I beat Briggs without having to use a single item. In fact, I kept resetting until I was able to beat him without any of my people dying to avoid EXP loss.

So far, the most difficult part of the game was the very beginning when Jenna had to take care of those thugs on the way to Idejima. I used up far too many Herbs on that.

Well, that's one big problem gone.

Oh, so they CAN be put to sleep. That's certainly makes it more doable...

So.... Is rey just staring at OLD MAN's avi or something?

It can't be that effective. ...Right?

Just wait until he changes the Sig as well. Rey will be staring until he goes blind... or sees everything in blue and pink.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just wait until he changes the Sig as well. Rey will be staring until he goes blind... or sees everything in blue and pink.

Probably blue and pink vision.

They actually have 3DSes in those colors in Japan now. :awesome:

Poor Rey