• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They gave out so many keys that they're easy enough for anyone to obtain and gift to entire friend lists lol.

Handing keys...? Is this some kind of publicity stunt or something?

Handing keys...? Is this some kind of publicity stunt or something?

The game's supposedly in Beta and people who signed up for it got keys, 5 each which ended up being too many and keys are STILL being given to people that have been gifted the game. Honestly, they might as well keep it F2P and expect money from it through the cosmetic purchases.

Speaking of Dota 2, we just lost a game but it was undeniably one of the most interesting ever.

Edited by Sirius

Hm, something else that shows up on the info at the IPS or whatever is called skin...?

Oh no I just looked up a calculator~

Idk what time it was when I joined here =o I'm not sure how I'm supposed to look it up either x3 Soooooo I just chose a random time ^~^

EDIT: Oh I just searched for the email and my guess was only 23 minutes off~

Edited by Freohr Datia

The game's supposedly in Beta and people who signed up for it got keys, 5 each which ended up being too many an keys are STILL being given to people that have been gifted the game. Honestly, they might as well keep it F2P and expect money from it through the cosmetic purchases.

Speaking of Dota 2, we just lost a game but it was undeniably one of the most interesting ever.

Oh wow, so either they didn't thought it trough or... but I doubt it was a temporal thing or something, could it?

Oh no I just looked up a calculator~

Idk what time it was when I joined here =o I'm not sure how I'm supposed to look it up either x3 Soooooo I just chose a random time ^~^

Ah lol. Though I wouldn't have been surprised if there really was a way to look up the seconds of our stay here. XD

Oh wow, so either they didn't thought it trough or... but I doubt it was a temporal thing or something, could it?

The general belief is that they probably meant to do this for a limited time since sign-up for beta got closed a long time. Who can say though, maybe the cosmetic DLC is enough, they DID make TF2 F2P and they've been quite successful with it. Either way fuck Lifestealer and Lich's ultimate.

Edited by Sirius

The general belief is that they probably meant to do this for a limited time since sign-up for beta got closed a long time. Who can say though, maybe the cosmetic DLC is enough, they DID make TF2 F2P and they've been quite successful with it. Either way fuck Lifestealer and Lich's ultimate.

I can see it, considering TF2 has things you still need to pay for, though having the game itself be free is something I have enjoyed. lol

What did I start with the shipping face

I've never released a pokemon before

;~;

Neither have I

Oh no I was only kidding:

See Hatari's old avatar. The stick figure one.

What did I start with the shipping face

Neither have I

Did something start when you did?

I've released hundreds thanks to breeding. So many Gibles let loose. You'd think they'd cause some havoc here and everywhere.

Did something start when you did?

I've released hundreds thanks to breeding. So many Gibles let loose. You'd think they'd cause some havoc here and everywhere.

It's just a regular FE4 Thread meme now, that's all. Just being hyperbolic.

I'm not a breeder nor an IV/EV trainer. I did it twice, and I don't care to do it more.

It's just a regular FE4 Thread meme now, that's all. Just being hyperbolic.

I'm not a breeder nor an IV/EV trainer. I did it twice, and I don't care to do it more.

Why not hypobolic. What do you mean hypobolic isn't a word?

I regret ever doing that. Not worth it when I can just use an AR or something to make the perfect Pokemon for tournaments.

wha Sudden fruit attack.

Edited by Ein

You did something that cannot be undone.

Live with your crime!

I merely gave them a tool through which to let loose their true feelings!

It's because it's such a cuuuuuuuuute face ^~^

Silly Fre.

You shouldn't be surprised when I pop in.

If you aren't expecting me at every moment then you are opening yourself up to attack, and it is your fault!

Edited by Tangerine

It is a monstrosity of a face.

Don't worry, Fre. She just can't handle the cuteness.

monster

Why not hypobolic. What do you mean hypobolic isn't a word?

I regret ever doing that. Not worth it when I can just use an AR or something to make the perfect Pokemon for tournaments.

wha Sudden fruit attack.

wat

It's just so boring to me.

Woah the place got lively all of a sudden...

Totally just me.

If you aren't expecting me at every moment then you are opening yourself up to attack, and it is your fault!

She speaks the truth.

For once.

Damn it. You're like those phantoms that hide then stab you in the back when you bow to the host.

I must stop you. Eventually. At some point. Maybe. I won't.

Don't worry, Fre. She just can't handle the cuteness.

monster

Maybe she's jealous that even members like Marthur or TheEnd like it? ;n; (or I think I remember TheEnd using it before... b-but I could be wrong)

Maybe she's jealous that even members like Marthur or TheEnd like it? ;n; (or I think I remember TheEnd using it before... b-but I could be wrong)

But it's under his image hosting site account. i think

Either way The Silly One used it when I mentioned it.