• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was impossible to like FE1.

I was wrong.

No way.

It is the most historical game in the series.

Geez, I arrived at the school only to find it... well, abandoned-like. Gates closed, building doors locked, no guards in sight, only very few cars parked but no sign there was anybody around.

I hightailed it out of there... >_>

Geez, I arrived at the school only to find it... well, abandoned-like. Gates closed, building doors locked, no guards in sight, only very few cars parked but no sign there was anybody around.

I hightailed it out of there... >_>

Well...it would make common sense not to be around if it is deserted.

-----

eirika.jpg

Eirika. <3

How can you not like her? She's so naive that she even helped with the Demon Kings resurrection by handing Lyon the stone. She loved him. After realizing what she's done, she has regretted herself big time. It's no wonder Seth keeps an eye on her at all times. She's a magnanimous girl that her naiveity/softness may someday get her into trouble. She dresses like this in this game to make it suitable for her softness. ^^

She get two astriks, because seriously, how can you not like her? <3

Edited by Lady Feena

@Ace Tactician

What Roxas said is true. Sumia is jealous. She only wants Chrom for herself when he can support with MU for if MU's kid is a son, he will get Rightful King like his father. If MU's a girl, she can get Galeforce. A boy, then to get him Galeforce, you'll have to get MU's kid to inherit it somehow by supporting her with Freddie, Stahl, etc after MU learns it herself.

I do agree with that quote, especially after seeing that ghost Sumia in Maribelle's scene with Lucina as her daughter. I'm nearly convinced Sumia is a yandere and that being clumsy is only a cover.

You've got to be FREAKING kidding me.

The default thumbnail was of Olivia.

...I can't stop laughing... So funny...somehow

*skips ahead to Female Avatar X Chrom*

Edited by Ace Tactician

I do agree with that quote, especially after seeing that ghost Sumia in Maribelle's scene with Lucina as her daughter. I'm nearly convinced Sumia is a yandere and that being clumsy is only a cover.

You hit the nail on the head.

She's frustrated. -.-

You hit the nail on the head.

She's frustrated. -.-

Pretty much so.

Just seeing Sumia....standing there, jealous of Maribelle, because she can't stand having lost her chance with Chrom. Frustrated that all those pies she made for him didn't work out in the end.

After watching that, I rewatched my own scene with my Female Avatar as Lucina's mother to see if the ghost Sumia would show up, but she didn't. I did however, notice Lissa in the corner, obscured by my Female Avatar, although it didn't help that I still had her classed as a Dark Flier. Even in FE13, black clothes work really well to hide people.

Still mad that in my first run, Sumia stole Chrom when I wanted to pair him with MU. -.-

FE10 gets a mention too as it is also a great game of the series.

3. FE13/Tear Ring Saga/FE10.

Edited by Lady Feena

Yo Pilot

DONT USE THE SAME GREETING TWICE

Oh hey, it's Pilot. Maybe he was the one who gave Bad Luck to the school so it would be closed today...

THAT WASNT

THAT WASNT EVEN A GREETING

i give up