• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Your brother is never around. League of Legends has taken one of the finest Transformers/Serious Sam/Dota 2/Killing Floor comrades I've had.Neither are you.

Yeah sorry he plays a lot with his friends from school and Ninji and his friends. I guess I like it cause I enjoy play the Engineer/Underused champ of league.

Pretty much why we're not on steam anymore.

You spend too much time with the fruit.Is that what he's doing? I thought he was doing college stuff most of the time. huh

He's in his last year of high school.

Damn it, now I wanna play that one Guilty Gear game with Dagron/GO. Fucking Bridget.

One day I'll get the GG game on PSN just that it sucks not a lot of people at my local play it.

He always has Do Not Disturb as his status on the skypes at the moment.HEY GOWHAT'S DAGRON BEEN UP TO

He doesn't like the incoming call notification bothering him.

I know his voice is pretty deep, but the last few times we played he'd sound like he was playing from an aquarium.

Perhaps Dagron was looking for some catfish.

Lol yeah he sounds deep/aquarium.

He's in his last year of high school.

He doesn't like the incoming call notification bothering him.

why do i keep thinking people are older than they really are

That makes sense. I just take it quite literally as to not disturb him. >_>

why do i keep thinking people are older than they really are

That makes sense. I just take it quite literally as to not disturb him. >_>

Ah yeah feel free to talk to him on skype.

I wonder when this thread will die, and if it will be before or at the time of the forum's death.

Most likely the forum's last stand will be this place... nah... or who knows.

Anyway, I'm off to see what next awesome dream I have. Good night.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yeah sorry he plays a lot with his friends from school and Ninji and his friends. I guess I like it cause I enjoy play the Engineer/Underused champ of league.

Pretty much why we're not on steam anymore.

Tell him he needs to play Dota 2 and other things on the weekend.

One day I'll get the GG game on PSN just that it sucks not a lot of people at my local play it.

Damn if only you guys would like Street Fighter 4 on PC, I'd have gift it the last time it was around $10

Awwwwwwwww I'm feeling all nervous about this field trip thingy x3

I'm like the one person in this advanced art class (that had no prerequisites besides english stuffs) that isn't an art major and that hasn't had any art classes beforehand. And in this field trip we have to take notes and know fancy art terminology and be able to critique art pieces and I'm pretty much the only person in this class who has no idea what they're talking about >~<

Hm, that dream had an interesting portion. It was me playing what looked like a 3DS port of Ace Combat 04, mainly on Mission 09. It was interesting, though apparently a little hard handling playing an AC game on a 3DS, or so the dream made it out to be anyway...