FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, the only problem was Eliwood, I had to fight him with Tiki and he ended up charging right at my Female Avatar, who easily defeated him in my second run, which resulted in a third run, in which near the end, Elincia got KO'd by Moulder so I used that chance to record the end script that you get if Elincia gets KO'd.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd post a link, but you know

Yeah. Fuck da police.

Well, it wasn't accepting my isos easily, and I had just bought a Dreamcast...

I mostly play RPGs. Yes, yes, I know the Saturn and DC don't have many of that kind of game, but I don't really care.

Of course, I bought consoles that can play burned CDs. Trying to find games here would drive me either mad or bankrupt

Oh.

It's ok TheEnd. RPGs are cool, no matter how scarce in a library.

I know where you're coming from.

Yeah, the only problem was Eliwood, I had to fight him with Tiki and he ended up charging right at my Female Avatar, who easily defeated him in my second run, which resulted in a third run, in which near the end, Elincia got KO'd by Moulder so I used that chance to record the end script that you get if Elincia gets KO'd.

Hmmm... Can't be as bad as getting the scripts for Katarina's crew in LB1, if you ask me - Leif WILL cross the river to get to them unless he can attack one of your units instead, and Katarina and her squad can't put up much of a fight against him.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yeah. Fuck da police.

Oh.

It's ok TheEnd. RPGs are cool, no matter how scarce in a library.

I know where you're coming from.

I still have to play Panzer Dragoon Saga and Segagaga one of these days... but now I'm spending all my gaming time on PoE, sigh.

I knew you'd understand, fellow third-worlder

Hmmm... Can't be as bad as getting the scripts for Katarina's crew in LB1, if you ask me - Leif WILL cross the river to get to them unless he can attack one of your units instead, and Katarina and her squad can't put up much of a fight against him.

I remember that, as soon as Leif crossed over, Athena always went after him and got KO'd every time, the only ones who could stand up to him were Etzel and Horace, and Legion maybe?

And if Leif wasn't bad enough, there was Sigurd and his squad to deal with further up.

I remember that, as soon as Leif crossed over, Athena always went after him and got KO'd every time, the only ones who could stand up to him were Etzel and Horace, and Legion maybe?

And if Leif wasn't bad enough, there was Sigurd and his squad to deal with further up.

Actually, it's just Horace and Legion that can reasonably be expected to do anything to Leif because lolwaste.

Actually, it's just Horace and Legion that can reasonably be expected to do anything to Leif because lolwaste.

Yeah, already I don't like Waste because of it's low hit. If I do use them, they WILL be forged because of that hitrate.

Personally I like Ruin, Aversa's Night and Nosferatu better than Waste. Haven't gotten Goetia yet, but I'll have to see what it's like once I get one.

Yeah, already I don't like Waste because of it's low hit. If I do use them, they WILL be forged because of that hitrate.

Personally I like Ruin, Aversa's Night and Nosferatu better than Waste. Haven't gotten Goetia yet, but I'll have to see what it's like once I get one.

That hit rate is just ugh.

As for dark magic, Ruin and Goetia about the only ones I like (only got one Aversa's Night).

this thread is like levant fortner's eroge or something

except nothing ever happens beyond greetings, hugs, pokes and "gifts"

I can make more happen than that... *throws pie, aiming square for the face*

this thread is like levant fortner's eroge or something

except nothing ever happens beyond greetings, hugs, pokes and "gifts"

Who's levant fortner, man?

Also this should be an orgy

I still have to play Panzer Dragoon Saga and Segagaga one of these days... but now I'm spending all my gaming time on PoE, sigh.

I knew you'd understand, fellow third-worlder

I know how that feels. Some games are just such games. I should really play Panzer Dragoon and NiGHTS. Recently, I tried a demo of the new Sonic racing game. I was expecting it to be kind of bad but, well...dat Sega fanservice. There was a whole Golden Axe stage and Joe Musashi as a playable character, among other things...so I-I think I'm going to give in and buy it. But I figured since I'm gonna do that, why not play the other games it represents by the time I buy it? And so, a new goal was born.

Sometimes I think, being a third-worlder isn't all that bad when you have third-worlder comrades.

*Reads SoC's response* Lol^^

I forgot today the window guy comes to install that new half-moon window in my room so, I'll be a little delayed in recording all of my convos for Smash Brethren 2.

I prefer to record my videos with complete silence, aside from me talking aloud, which is acceptable.

Although sometimes other stuff gets recorded in, which sometimes can't be helped.

Yeaaaah, fitting response in Rey's case.

:(

I know how that feels. Some games are just such games. I should really play Panzer Dragoon and NiGHTS. Recently, I tried a demo of the new Sonic racing game. I was expecting it to be kind of bad but, well...dat Sega fanservice. There was a whole Golden Axe stage and Joe Musashi as a playable character, among other things...so I-I think I'm going to give in and buy it. But I figured since I'm gonna do that, why not play the other games it represents by the time I buy it? And so, a new goal was born.

Sometimes I think, being a third-worlder isn't all that bad when you have third-worlder comrades.

I've only downloaded the soundtrack. But I really am not into racing games, so...

Nowadays, I'm mostly fine with being a third-worlder... except when I have to buy technology.

We need Fia back, in her whorish glory or not

Your Fia is deeeead.