FE4 THREAD

Fia

They are the perfect way of subtly saying "you're a moron!" to all the people who over-scrutinize women's attire in video games and insist that they need to wear more armor, although I doubt that's the answer you're looking for.

A more relevant answer is that they are characters from an eroge called Walkure Romanze.

I only hate the love that exists within myself. I could not care less about the love others feel because it does not involve me.

that's silly you're silly

Called it~

Oh~ I understand that feel.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't if my mask wasn't great. One of these shots to the face is gonna give me a concussion.

*shudder*

New solution for consussion problems : everyone wears goalie masks!

And oh wow, Ryane Clowe traded for 2 2nd rounders and a 3rd rounder. New York wanted a scoring forward and they got a dude with a single goal this season!

Let's hope some of those Worcester Sharks are ready to graduate.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Oh right, I can't stay up late anymore because I have to wake up at 5AM. I keep forgetting this. Better get to bed, and soon.

New solution for consussion problems : everyone wears goalie masks!

And oh wow, Ryane Clowe traded for 2 2nd rounders and a 3rd rounder. New York wanted a scoring forward and they got a dude with a single goal this season!

Let's hope some of those Worcester Sharks are ready to graduate.

Except they don't help against hits much. See: Smith, Mike.

I wonder about that guy. He couldn't have dropped off so much so quickly, could he?

There's not too much prospectwise, IIRC. Free agent time, methinks

what a coincidence

wait why am i not in bed

Sleeeeep

Awww I like it when other people love because it makes them happy and it makes me happy ^~^

And I love my own love too! It makes me happy and that makes me happy that I'm happy ^~^

Oh and it makes my lover happy too and that makes me happiest of all~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I like I've been getting a bit earlier of school lately... I wonder for how long it will hold up...

Just like the delinquent Tomoya of Clannad, who was always late to school. And then he met Nagisa, and started coming to school earlier.

Hah! I doubt the comparison will even reach halfway through that sentence. I don't even arrive to school late anyway...

Wait, what are you getting at anyway...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Awww I like it when other people love because it makes them happy and it makes me happy ^~^

And I love my own love too! It makes me happy and that makes me happy that I'm happy ^~^

Oh and it makes my lover happy too and that makes me happiest of all~

Colette_Brunel.JPG

All I see here.

Hah! I doubt the comparison will even reach halfway through that sentence. I don't even arrive to school late anyway...

Wait, what are you getting at anyway...?

I was bored.

I was hinting at the fact that there might have been a shipping opportunity there. That you might be getting to school early for that kind of a reason. lololololol.

I was bored.

I was hinting at the fact that there might have been a shipping opportunity there. That you might be getting to school early for that kind of a reason. lololololol.

Alright, it's a bit hilarious, though not happening. Ever.

why not

Well... you could say there's a number of reasons. And the only one reason I'm willing to give is that I'm just not interested. I'm very aware the ultimate betrayal to that thought will be mine if it ever happens. I'm ready to make a stand or die trying!

[10:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): You know... I have a feeling I'm in a dream right now.

and you are ALL an illusion

including this keyboard.

[10:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): And this mysteriously glowing dragonball

and this Playstation 360

and this pikachu

yes...

it all makes sense now

*shot*

XD