• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Acacia, is there a way to trade Pokemon between each warrior? Or do they have to link with a wild Pokemon.

Unrelated: Okuni is cool because I evolved her Venipede in Kotaro's story.

No, you can't. Only way for Warriors to get Pokémon is by linking.

Oh, playing Kotaro's huh. I'm still in Hideyoshi's. Only Nene, Ujiyasu, Masamune, and Nobunaga are still around. The former two still with just their kingdoms, while the latter two have been going back-and-forth with Valora/Dragnor. The last I conquered was Yaksha and now I'm wondering if I should get Kotaro a Zorua the old-fashioned way, or cheap it with a password...

I just remembered, in one turn Masamune send forces from Spectra to attempt to conquer Dragnor. He sent a full-team, Dragnor only had a single Warrior with a Shieldon. Masamune lost. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, no, I finished Kotaro's story earlier. Now I'm doing Ieyasu's story and just recruited Okuni again. Speaking of Ieyasu's story, do the other invade rival kingdoms? So far everyone has been passive.

Good night Rey.

Oh, no, I finished Kotaro's story earlier. Now I'm doing Ieyasu's story and just recruited Okuni again. Speaking of Ieyasu's story, do the other invade rival kingdoms? So far everyone has been passive.

I wouldn't know. Same thing happened with Hideyoshi's story. They stayed passive until the last third or so of Year 1 before they started. And I had to deal with the Gabite Warrior powering them up as well, ha ha... XD

I wouldn't know. Same thing happened with Hideyoshi's story. They stayed passive until the last third or so of Year 1 before they started. And I had to deal with the Gabite Warrior powering them up as well, ha ha... XD

I see I see. Well, everyone started attacking. Starting with my player character, luuul. He succeded in taking over Motochika's kingdom. And yeah, the Gabite Warrior is annoying.

I see I see. Well, everyone started attacking. Starting with my player character, luuul. He succeded in taking over Motochika's kingdom. And yeah, the Gabite Warrior is annoying.

Through-out this story I found hilarious some of their actions. Like, Kenshin took over Chrysalia, only for Shingen to take Illusio. Then Kenshin took over Violight, only for Shingen to take over Chrysalia. lol

It's like he's chasing Kenshin taking over the lands Kenshin leaves behind while taking another place.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ayanami was badmouthing her in a PM and telling her how buddy buddy he was with me and how we were gonna do a video together and not with her.

Hahahahaha

Oh wow

Ayanami was badmouthing her in a PM and telling her how buddy buddy he was with me and how we were gonna do a video together and not with her.

Badmouthing someone via PM is just plain rude in my book.

I didn't I guess I can't see a full mile ;~;

Maybe there are just trees in the way...

Explaining the joke:

Evangelion, there's a character named "Rei Ayanami".

The hidden part of the joke:

The way her name is spelled...

綾波 レイ

The "Rei" is spelled the same name as how I write my name... in Japanaese Katakana.

Rei is a pun of Rei 零 (zero/nothing).

Edited by shadowofchaos