• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

please, those flimsy fingers are not mine theyre my sisters'

THIS IS MY HAND

tostada dinner

the plates are arranged with various condiments and meats

Poor, poor sister.

Mmm. I've had that a few times. Mexican meals are always a treat.

Master Asia is badass who else can kill mechs with ribbons?

I'll never forget when Master Asia and Alberto the Schockwave had a fistfight in SRW 64...

Other animu/mango characters.

Perhaps.

I'll never forget when Master Asia and Alberto the Schockwave had a fistfight in SRW 64...

Despite N64 graphics it was still pretty cool. Too bad it didn't have voice acting due to space I suppose.

Despite N64 graphics it was still pretty cool. Too bad it didn't have voice acting due to space I suppose.

And unfortunately we'll never see it happening again, voices or not, due to licencing costs.

Well, now that Shin Mazinger has appeared, I can still hope for a MasterAsia/Domon versus Baron Ashura fight...

No perhaps.

Alright, for sure then.

And unfortunately we'll never see it happening again, voices or not, due to licencing costs.Well, now that Shin Mazinger has appeared, I can still hope for a MasterAsia/Domon versus Baron Ashura fight...

Indeed, it would be pretty epic also Boss's Kurogane House attack in SRWZ2.2 was pretty hilarious plus badass.

Edited by Generic Operator

Indeed, it would be pretty epic also Boss's Kurogane House attack in SRWZ2.2 was pretty hilarious plus badass.

Oh yes, it was gradual, but Boss has come a long way since the beginning.

One of his attacks I find the most hilarious is his Alpha 3's Borot Dynamic Special.

One of his attacks I find the most hilarious is his Alpha 3's Borot Dynamic Special.

Lol Kaiser Elphas got owned I like that attack just a shame that it's 1 ammo and 150 will and also the fact he struggles to kill anything.

Lol Kaiser Elphas got owned I like that attack just a shame that it's 1 ammo and 150 will and also the fact he struggles to kill anything.

Quite true, as a unit Boss Borot is still not much to talk about. Though at least it has become better. I remember at least one of the DS games gave it Repair in addition to Resupply, and in at least K and L, it's attacks always inflicted Morale Down.

Quite true, as a unit Boss Borot is still not much to talk about. Though at least it has become better. I remember at least one of the DS games gave it Repair in addition to Resupply, and in at least K and L, it's attacks always inflicted Morale Down.

Thats pretty awesome getting a morale down attack.

Just curious what mecha series in SRW do you think have the worst units.( performance wise)

As much as I like them I would say Votoms cause they need so much and their lack of post movement weapons hinder them, plus not so good terrain on them too.

Edited by Generic Operator

lul, he unleashed everything but the kitchen sink on the other dude

HNI_0014.jpg

Who'd a thought it?

Cat and dog's 2nd day together. And they're getting along just fine.

And Spike has chased cats in our yard before.

How adorable. (=゚ω゚)ノ

Thats pretty awesome getting a morale down attack.

Just curious what mecha series in SRW do you think have the worst units.( performance wise)

As much as I like them I would say Votoms cause they need so much and their lack of post movement weapons hinder them, plus not so good terrain on them too.

Well, haven't seen much of Z2 to see the Votoms units in action. Now about others... hmm, well gee, I don't know. I... really have no idea.

lul, he unleashed everything but the kitchen sink on the other dude

Oh, here's another hilarious attack in action (the video shows two attacks, it's the second one):

HNI_0014.jpg

Who'd a thought it?

Cat and dog's 2nd day together. And they're getting along just fine.

And Spike has chased cats in our yard before.

(=゚ω゚)ノ

Oh, here's another hilarious attack in action (the video shows two attacks, it's the second one):

The head flew off... and did he kick it in the process of trying to retrieve it?