• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pilot I don't think you live between me and Aiku at all x3 (Also it's okaaaaaay he's catching his beauty sleep so I don't wanna bother him! We can have romantic moments while it's not his bed time~)

Pilot I don't think you live between me and Aiku at all x3 (Also it's okaaaaaay he's catching his beauty sleep so I don't wanna bother him! We can have romantic moments while it's not his bed time~)

also doesn't help that I'm not paying attention to the movement of the thread right now

ah, I see

feel better bro

Thanks.

DY-NO-MITE

DY-NO-MITE

I only seen the player's ball episode but that was pretty great

He punched a giant gorilla in the face after jumping from a plane in this week's episode.

Aiku likes poop =o
Also idk if I wanna go with this size or this size
Guess it means I can have different levels of quietness =3

2zHGH.png

Well looky what appears now in the thread postcount x3

I thought you HATED love.

Fool, I already explained that. I hate the love that exists within myself, but absolutely adore the love that exists in others~! It's so cute and romantic and... haahhh... *googly eyes*

Fool, I already explained that. I hate the love that exists within myself, but absolutely adore the love that exists in others~! It's so cute and romantic and... haahhh... *googly eyes*

This information could have been useful earlier.

And I agree.

Edited by Ein

Romantic Support huh... not like it changes a thing... same thing, different name.

I think his main point, though, is that the name seems to imply a different/bad thing =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

Mumu's unrequited love ;_;

What are you in the mood for?

Good question. Although a more relevant question is "what's in my apartment that won't take me a long time to make?"

Good question. Although a more relevant question is "what's in my apartment that won't take me a long time to make?"

Instant noodles ofc

If you want something food-like quick I guess. >_>

Mumu's unrequited love ;_;

I have resolved that if I cannot find love for myself, then I shall help others find love! I shall become a warrior, nay, A PALADIN! OF LOVE!

I'm hungry ;/

I was hungry. Then I made myself some vegatable soup. It was delicious for something that came from a can!