FE4 THREAD

Fia

I hope I am not one of them...of the 5 I mean...

Screw Galeforce, I prefer Lote's Shield

Sure is DLC around here

it's iote btw

No, that takes effort.

Then I presume it's another of your female friends, whose name I forget

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's trying to confirm something from the Nintendo Dream Awakening article which some Spanish fans translated.

And now he's trying to confirm if my Japanese translation skills are actually competent by getting a source which did Japanese ---> Spanish ---> English.

Poor Rey

Wait real sister or not-real sister

I don't even know my height.

According to my license, I'm 5'7''.

Your license tells you your height?

I'm 23 going on 24. My height is somewhere between 4'8" and 4'11".

damn

you're really tinier than jenni

H-he said anywhere between 4'8" and 4'11"!!...

One of my coworkers is a 4'4'' tall woman in her late fifties/early sixties.

I did see a nurse at a hospital who was shorter than me, probably roughly that age too (but I suck at estimating ages).

What's the difference between 'exam' and 'test'??? >_>

Yeah, I took three te- that is, exams recently, too.

I don't think I did too well on AP Calc... more like bad... ;~;

Well, I'll be finding out soon enough... like in July or something.

And now I only have the SAT to take... *sigh*

Ah ha ha... I suppose they can be used interchangeably. But I like to distinguish them in that exams are more seriousbusiness, tend to last longer, count for a higher percentage (usually most) of your course, etc. They also examine you on the whole course, while tests might only be a few topics.

Depends on the course though. Oh, and we never really use the term "quiz", we call them tests. Maybe it is a British thing?! I never realized.

/patpat good luck!

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Wait real sister or not-real sister

not

H-he said anywhere between 4'8" and 4'11"!!...

you aren't the tiniest anymore

how does that make you feel

Oh, and we never really use the term "quiz", we call them tests. Maybe it is a British thing?! I never realized.

I was always confused when people talked about quizzes

didn't sound like something serious to me

Edited by OldMan

not

you aren't the tiniest anymore

how does that make you feel

okay

it makes me feel funny inside. and confused. like someone just handed me fish on a plate instead of a Viennese Whirl when I explicitly asked for a Viennese Whirl. And the fish is raw and alive, flailing like a Magikarp.

Your NTG is gone, son

okay

it makes me feel funny inside. and confused. like someone just handed me fish on a plate instead of a Viennese Whirl when I explicitly asked for a Viennese Whirl. And the fish is raw and alive, flailing like a Magikarp.

that's

a very peculiar comparison

Heehee, Boron/Sangyul is a female =D

Kinda presumed so with that height

But internet

Edited by OldMan

Ah ha ha... I suppose they can be used interchangeably. But I like to distinguish them in that exams are more seriousbusiness, tend to last longer, count for a higher percentage (usually most) of your course, etc. They also examine you on the whole course, while tests might only be a few topics.

Depends on the course though. Oh, and we never really use the term "quiz", we call them tests. Maybe it is a British thing?! I never realized.

/patpat good luck!

I dunno. I rarely use the word "quiz." Unless I'm talking about a pop quiz (which I've never had in my life) or something. I just use "tests" instead. And I'm not even British.

Hm... come to think of it, I tend to use "exam" for big tests, too... Like the AP exams are exams.

What confuses me still is - I've finally looked this up - how SAT stands for "Scholastic Aptitude Test." Not exam, test.

Eh, whatever.

And hi.

Edited by Fruit Ninja

Oh yeah

But isn't Jenni within that range as well? If Boron is that uncertain then perhaps they're even the same~

I thought you were just as tiny

well I am not gone yet but I will be gone after this post.

oh oops gender mishap

but it's okay, I don't mind not being the tiniest, as long as I am the tiniest in Cris's heart.

I should measure myself again...

Haha, pop quiz seems to be an American thing. Yeah, I rarely use "quiz".

Yeeeah the words can be used interchangeably... Unless you think of it as being a Test because it doesn't really count for any grades? Not sure if the SATs I sat were different or not, but they were mainly a measure of your maths/english/science prowess and uhhh... it was so long ago I forgot. Doesn't help that I had 2 SATs, one set in primary school and one set in high school. Do they use your SATs results for anything?

First map. I didn't really do anything. I tried to have Dean attack someone around, but I noticed animations were off.

I didn't bother to look in the menus back then to put animations back on, but I mostly played to see if my PC could run it well. The verdict was good.

ahh, I tried to play it on a laptop before, but it couldn't run properly.. just all laggy and shit.

so I bought a PS2 and an imported copy of BS.

And I thought my 5' 8" was small-ish... :(

I feel better know. =D

Sounds pretty average to me

well I am not gone yet but I will be gone after this post.

You deceived me

but it's okay, I don't mind not being the tiniest, as long as I am the tiniest in Cris's heart.

wait what

it just doesn't sound like the kind of word i'd hear describing something serious

But nobody was discussing me so I may as well keep myself out of it~

But now.... ;~;

it's okay fre Edited by OldMan

Sounds pretty average to me

Short-end average, unfortunately. ;~;

Yeeeah the words can be used interchangeably... Unless you think of it as being a Test because it doesn't really count for any grades? Not sure if the SATs I sat were different or not, but they were mainly a measure of your maths/english/science prowess and uhhh... it was so long ago I forgot. Doesn't help that I had 2 SATs, one set in primary school and one set in high school. Do they use your SATs results for anything?

SAT in... elementary school?

The only SAT I know of is the one you take to get into good colleges. >_< (And the much-needed scholarships...)