FE4 THREAD

Fia

Arrrgh.

Vincent just commanded me to play my North American Version... and get screenshots from the later DLC chapters.

My characters aren't leveled properly for that. UUUUUUUUUURGH.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrrgh.

Vincent just commanded me to play my North American Version... and get screenshots from the later DLC chapters.

Being Rey is suffering.

Arrrgh.

You reap what you sow.

Arrrgh.

Maso slave

Goddammit Bus

You know, I read on his Twitter that he thought Madoka had the best story in any anime or something to that effect. Kind of surprised me, actually...

You know, I read on his Twitter that he thought Madoka had the best story in any anime or something to that effect. Kind of surprised me, actually...

That's.... huh.

Well it is the fact that Ancient Greeks were pretty much innovative and they had interest for the public good...also the Modern Greeks would have never come up with the Mythology that you and I get to read nowadays...

Sounds like Iran.

Oh boy, he's obsessed now...

Wait, he's playing the music while playing with fire.... yeah yeah...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

[2:49 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): my gosh this song

I'm cooking sausages and hash browns to it now

xD

[2:50 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Alvis Theme too good

Oh right, I forgot you didn't play FE4

Go play it

So, Gregor. For better or worse I'm gonna use him. How viable is he if reclassed to a myrmidon? I already have Chrom and Donnel (yes I'm a loser I know) as tanky, so more speed couldn't hurt (especially when paired up with Tharja, since I'm pairing him with her).

And then if I have him as an assassin he can learn lethality, maybe pass it off to Tharja's daughter, reclass said daughter...

Or should I just do what I want since this is my first time through FE13 and I'm only playing hard mode?

So, Gregor. For better or worse I'm gonna use him. How viable is he if reclassed to a myrmidon? I already have Chrom and Donnel (yes I'm a loser I know) as tanky, so more speed couldn't hurt (especially when paired up with Tharja, since I'm pairing him with her).

And then if I have him as an assassin he can learn lethality, maybe pass it off to Tharja's daughter, reclass said daughter...

Or should I just do what I want since this is my first time through FE13 and I'm only playing hard mode?

Just do whatever you want.

Battle or his regular theme? I assume the battle one seeing as that's in Awakening.

Battle theme

I found it odd that he was obsessed with it at this point, but I had forgotten he hasn't played FE4

He isn't worthy of being my disciple

Get galeforce Edited by OldMan

Battle theme

I found it odd that he was obsessed with it at this point, but I had forgotten he hasn't played FE4

He isn't worthy of being my disciple

Is he your Shanoa to your whatever the old guy was called.

Get galeforce

Sumia's got that covered when she promotes don't worry LOL.

But I'm just gonna go with what Ein said and do whatever the hell I want. Hard mode was hard (ha) at first but I guess I'm getting used to the pace.

AND HI BLS

AND BYE EVERYONE

No

Shanoa is far manlier than Rey

So he's your Shanoa to whatever the old guy was called.

Sumia's got that covered when she promotes don't worry LOL.

But I'm just gonna go with what Ein said and do whatever the hell I want. Hard mode was hard (ha) at first but I guess I'm getting used to the pace.

AND HI BLS

AND BYE EVERYONE

Bye Lux. o/