• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I didn't knew you guys did that before about stopping a suicide...

... If you don't mind me being an attention whore for a moment, you all also indirectly stopped me from attempting it.

whats your guys favourite kind of cereal?

what, i can't think of anything to say!

:3 my fave is cheerios

Either Honey Nut Cheerios or Frosted Flakes~

I can't pick a favorite.

I like a lot of cereal.

when i was little, i always asked my parents for honey nut cheerios but they never gave me any :(

RANDOM TOPIC CHANGE LOL

... If you don't mind me being an attention whore for a moment, you all also indirectly stopped me from attempting it.

Wait

How did Rey stop you from doing that

Of course, it's also known that Enjo has a flair for drama

W-what

Who's Enjo

Oh, I mean just... like staring.

whats your guys favourite kind of cereal?

what, i can't think of anything to say!

:3 my fave is cheerios

None in particular.

Oh man, that "all your waifus must die" thread. I think everyone wants to volunteer their MUs for the killing of husbandos XD

Seems like you've got a lot of volunteers already, soc. If you want mine for whatever reason, just lemme know.

Oh man, that "all your waifus must die" thread. I think everyone wants to volunteer their MUs for the killing of husbandos XD

Seems like you've got a lot of volunteers already, soc. If you want mine for whatever reason, just lemme know.

yup, our army of mus shall crush the pitiful husbandos.

Wait

How did Rey stop you from doing that

Silly... just because Rey asked me to marry him twice doesn't mean he's the center of my universe.

No, but... when I joined this site, I was at the literal frayed ends of my rope. I just...

If you've ever seen my profile, I mention that one of my hobbies is beating my psyche up with a Brave Sword, right?

... That's because my pysche beats ME up with a Brave Lance.

I bullied myself into such a horrible state of depression, and I couldn't fix the problem because... it's me. I'm my own problem.

That was really the only viable solution.

And I joined the site around that time, because I just needed something to do. A distraction, I guess. And you gave it to me. You all... held that feeling off until I could actually get some serious help for it.

If I hadn't joined this site, I would have died. But you saved me and I thank you for that. With... every part of my being.

Silly... just because Rey asked me to marry him twice doesn't mean he's the center of my universe.

No, but... when I joined this site, I was at the literal frayed ends of my rope. I just...

If you've ever seen my profile, I mention that one of my hobbies is beating my psyche up with a Brave Sword, right?

... That's because my pysche beats ME up with a Brave Lance.

I bullied myself into such a horrible state of depression, and I couldn't fix the problem because... it's me. I'm my own problem.

That was really the only viable solution.

And I joined the site around that time, because I just needed something to do. A distraction, I guess. And you gave it to me. You all... held that feeling off until I could actually get some serious help for it.

If I hadn't joined this site, I would have died. But you saved me and I thank you for that. With... every part of my being.