• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I - I'm a lucid dreamer... it makes nightmares absolutely hell and normal dreams amazing. It's a... well, if you've ever heard Rey mention it, I'm sure you know how annoying it is at times...

*shiver*

Edited by shadowofchaos

This is why you'd rather have Random dreaming instead, mhm....

While my heart might be experiencing that fleeting wonderful feeling most of the time...

My heart gets shattered occasionally.

And I feel like sometimes... the happy dreams are almost not worth going through those.

They're that bad.

...but again, I'm saying "almost".

Well, wind currents sweeping over the Sahara Desert and towards the ocean naturally pick up some of the desert's dust - but in this case there seems to be quite a bit of it going west across the Atlantic. This is actually a GOOD thing, as tropical storms form best under hot, humid conditions. The dust dries out the air, making it more difficult for storms to form and/or gain any addition strength.

That's really good, then. As much as I like thunderstorms, tropical storms are bad news.

While my heart might be experiencing that fleeting wonderful feeling most of the time...

And I feel like sometimes... the happy dreams are almost not worth going through those.

They're that bad.

Wait, do some of your dreams involve getting rejected by Olivia?

Ah! I can't read a link of Japanese and Google Translate is freaking amazing, like always so I'm glad I can call you something now. Yay.

Nice to meet you too, of course.

And now that we've introduced, we can get down to business... because I see you're a fellow Ace Attorney fan.

That I am.
Can't wait for the 5th game to come out. The DLC's will feature Apollo.

Yours might be, mine are not.

Nighty is awesome though.

Speaking of night, good night thread.

I'm going to try to forget this place now...

Night.

@Vashiane

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/21/ace-attorney-5s-phoenix-wright-will-inherit-his-traits-from-apollo-justice-ace-attorney/

So Phoenix will inherit some of his hobo traits. Although, he will have some of his youth from Trails and Tribulations.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/25/ace-attorney-dual-destinies-dlc-chapter-confirmed-for-the-west/

In a DLC chapter, Apollo will be in the case. Cool. :D

Edited by 綾波

Wait, do some of your dreams involve getting rejected by Olivia?

No, they involve her getting murdered in front of me.

I cry and watch helplessly as... one by one... those important to me get brutally killed.

...by my own hands.

Including my real life family members and friends too.

No, they involve her getting murdered in front of me.

I cry and watch helplessly as... one by one... those important to me get brutally killed.

...by my own hands.

Including my real life family members and friends too.

So, kinda like C23, except with Olivia instead of Chrom?

Probably the worst dream I had was the happiest dream I had, because I was absolutely crushed when I woke up realizing it was only a dream

Next worst to that (or worst, idk which order I would put them) is probably the dream I had where nothing really bad was happening, actually almost nothing was happening the whole time. It's just that I felt a sense of dread of what was to come the entire time, and it felt like it lasted a loooooooooooong time. When I came to the part I had been fearing the whole time I woke up~ But even though it didn't happen I still felt like that was one of the dreams I hated the most... Even though it was just a dream.

Edited by Freohr Datia

There's more crying.

There's more suffering instead of just being controlled.

I experience every piece of my consciousness fading as hope leaves my heart.

I don't know it's a dream. My logic isn't there anymore. It's every bit as real to me.

I wake up crying some nights because of that.

They're that bad.

Ah well. Probably since not even in my random dreams I face the troubles you do...

Yours might be, mine are not.

Nighty is awesome though.

Speaking of night, good night thread.

I'm going to try to forget this place now...

Good night Hatari!

Sweet dreams.

*shiver*

Aww, d-don't do that...

[/hugs] I'm sorry... I didn't mean to trigger anything...

Mine usually involve me getting killed in a strange way.

... ...

Alligators. It's always the fucking alligators.

They're that bad.

O-Oh God, stop. You're killing me.

There's more crying.

There's more suffering instead of just being controlled.

I experience every piece of my consciousness fading as hope leaves my heart.

I don't know it's a dream. My logic isn't there anymore. It's every bit as real to me.

I wake up crying some nights because of that.

... ... Rey...

SWEET.

Damn it, there's DLC. Well, I know where all MY money's going...

I wish I had video game-related dreams. I've been thrown into a pit of spiders, shot by my bus driver, and even blown up a couple of times.

Only think in my nightmares is being out in the Pacific Ocean on a stormy night. The seas are as black as a black hole at night. It's something that a human would not do then ending up on a desert Isle the next day waking up being shipwrecked. Being trapped in an elevator thinking for a way to get out before being wiped off the walls the next day. The whole deal.

Edited by 綾波